Where to Pee in DC???

DCRadioGuy77

The alleyways downtown are good for a place to pee. Usually I'll pull into one, look around to make sure the coast is clear, then go behind a dumpster or something. When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Uber lol

If you are in SE near by National park there is Mc donald near S capitol and I st. Or east potomac park, which is good place to get a break and there is public restroom.

Another Uber Driver

Every Giant & Safeway has a bathroom too
.....so does Harris Teeter......................

The New York Avenue Safeway is open twenty-four hours.

The Icky-D's at Tenally is open late, sometimes it is twenty-four hours, as well.

Any of the large hotels should be allright, although you do have to find a legal parking spot. That will be much easier once Congress goes out, after next week.

In Arlington, there is Red Top Cab, 1200 North Hudson, although I think that after 2200 you must get buzzed in through the back door. The Harris Teeter on Glebe Road next to the Mercedes-Benz is open twenty-four hours, though. The loo is upstairs on that one.

Uberest

If you are in SE near by National park there is Mc donald near S capitol and I st. Or east potomac park, which is good place to get a break and there is public restroom.
Also the Harris teeter -- you can park in the garage

Another Uber Driver

Ya'll making it difficult on yourselves. Gatorade bottle. Problem solved.
I do hope that you chuck la pissoire portative into the trash when you are finished. I would not want to carry something like that in my car. Further, I do hope that you keep a bottle of Spray Nine or a hand sanitiser and a roll of paper towels so that you might do the equivalent of washing your hands upon completion of your Conversation with the Proprietor.

Kawiz03

Large cup, wide mouth bottle, behind a tree, in the middle of any alley, on a dark side street

run26912

Anyone have a good wait/rest site downtown....cuz I gotta goooo!
Dude... just park it next to a meter, walk over to front passenger side door, open it, wedge yourself in between curb and car, back to traffic, unzip and let it rip... just make sure not to pee on the door!!!

I've done this with cops just a block over... just make it look like u doing something...like scoping for prom dates...

BONG!!!

Last edited: