• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

where to go after the airport?

1997Mike

hello all, any thoughts on where to go after being pinged to Pearson. After I drop off the pax I tend to head back to Toronto, perhaps there is somewhere close by that we should head to rather than wasting the gas driving back? Thanks

Livan

hello all, any thoughts on where to go after being pinged to Pearson. After I drop off the pax I tend to head back to Toronto, perhaps there is somewhere close by that we should head to rather than wasting the gas driving back? Thanks
Airport Rd to Dixon... Try your luck.

Rider61

Why not promote Uber on your trips to the airport?

I don't know why Uber drivers haven't printed off business cards saying: "Want to take UberX from the airport? Take the monorail to the Viscount lot. The Viscount lot is outside of the airport boundary and we can pick you up from there and take you home at the regular rate!"

But I don't want you to do that: When I take UberX from the Viscount loop, the driver is so happy, I never feel obligated to tip.

evad77

Tell your pax when they want car to order to network Rd and call driver and wait at post a. Commissioners are slowly realizing we are not scooping fares and the pax can show their phone to the commissioner. I haven't had any problems and I work through the night and have done pickups from 1am to 8am