• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where to get Fare

nunyabusiness

Short Trips: These are the places to post up, especially if you are looking to get morning Guarantees
306 McGowen
Bank of America
Fannin and Walker
Louisiana and McGowen
1616 West Dallas
2121 Allen Parkway
4th Ward
Milam and Hadley

Short Trips at Night During the Weekend:
Little Woodrow's in Midtown
Drinkery
Third Floor
Practically Any Venue in Midtown.
4th Ward
Hotel Zaza

Short Trips and Kinda Long Trips Day and Night:
Hughes Hanagar (club)
Anywhere between Waugh and W. Gray up to Shepherd and W. Gray
Batanga
Okra
306 Main st.
Rice Village area on Morningside
Montrose Blvd @ Fairview St.
1111 Heights or anywhere on White Oak in the Heights
Cottonwood further up in the Heights
1908 River Oaks
Omni Hotel
Medical Center or anywhere near NRG Stadium

Long Trips During Morning Guarantees:
I-610 between Post Oak Blvd and Westheimer are a Bunch of Hotels. I call it Hotel Galore.
Downtown on Austin and Lamar. That is the perfect spot to get an airport trip because you are between 5 Hotels. Right in the thick of it all.
Omni Hotel
9999 Westheimer near the beltway
Hyatt Regency in Downtown
Hotel Zaza
The Landcaster Hotel in Downtown
DoubleTree hotel on W. Dallas

DO NOT CHASE SURGES ANYWHERE NEAR UH CENTRAL CAMPUS. BS SURGE!

I will be updating this thread soon.

I have nuts

Short Trips: These are the places to post up, especially if you are looking to get morning Guarantees
306 McGowen
Bank of America
Fannin and Walker
Louisiana and McGowen
1616 West Dallas
2121 Allen Parkway
4th Ward
Milam and Hadley

Short Trips at Night During the Weekend:
Little Woodrow's in Midtown
Drinkery
Third Floor
Practically Any Venue in Midtown.
4th Ward
Hotel Zaza

Short Trips and Kinda Long Trips Day and Night:
Hughes Hanagar (club)
Anywhere between Waugh and W. Gray up to Shepherd and W. Gray
Batanga
Okra
306 Main st.
Rice Village area on Morningside
Montrose Blvd @ Fairview St.
1111 Heights or anywhere on White Oak in the Heights
Cottonwood further up in the Heights
1908 River Oaks
Omni Hotel
Medical Center or anywhere near NRG Stadium

Long Trips During Morning Guarantees:
I-610 between Post Oak Blvd and Westheimer are a Bunch of Hotels. I call it Hotel Galore.
Downtown on Austin and Lamar. That is the perfect spot to get an airport trip because you are between 5 Hotels. Right in the thick of it all.
Omni Hotel
9999 Westheimer near the beltway
Hyatt Regency in Downtown
Hotel Zaza
The Landcaster Hotel in Downtown
DoubleTree hotel on W. Dallas

DO NOT CHASE SURGES ANYWHERE NEAR UH CENTRAL CAMPUS. BS SURGE!

I will be updating this thread soon.
Yeah you and about a 1,000 other drivers. Dude Uber is dead in Houston if you are a Driver. There's no real money to be made anymore.

itsablackmarket

Yeah you and about a 1,000 other drivers. Dude Uber is dead in Houston if you are a Driver. There's no real money to be made anymore.
It's all about luck. Anyone who has a logical plan of attack will have their dreams dashed, every time! That is the ONLY guarantee you'll get with Uber. Luck > ALL.

brb, checking my luck meter on horoscopes.com

nunyabusiness

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can reach up to 3,000 drivers with all the connects that I have. My team and I are going to put this company out of business, but first is first. Give all the drivers the tools they need to @@@@ the company and then tear them apart from the inside out.

I got another job elsewhere and I make the same amount of money that I was making with Uber, if not more, but without the regulations and the annoying rating system. It had been set up for a while now. Been talking shit to the annoying pax who got a smart mouth since I got the job. I did get deactivated for that. I went to the office and gave them all a piece of my mind. The LOOK ON THEIR FACES WHEN I RIPPED THEM A NEW ONE. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Even the drivers inside the offices started to laugh and applauded.

My schedule is still flexible, just as it was. Enjoy because there is more to come.

itsablackmarket

I can reach up to 3,000 drivers with all the connects that I have. My team and I are going to put this company out of business, but first is first. Give all the drivers the tools they need to @@@@ the company and then tear them apart from the inside out.

I got another job elsewhere and I make the same amount of money that I was making with Uber, but without the regulations and the annoying rating system. It had been set up for a while now. Been talking shit to the annoying pax who got a smart mouth since I got the job. I did get deactivated for that. I went to the office and gave them all a piece of my mind. The LOOK ON THEIR FACES WHEN I RIPPED THEM A NEW ONE. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Even the drivers inside the offices started to laugh and applauded.

My schedule is still flexible, just as it was. Enjoy because there is more to come.
come out to the gas station by Third Floor tonight, bunch of Uber drivers there.

Markisonit

I got another job elsewhere and I make the same amount of money that I was making with Uber, if not more, but without the regulations and the annoying rating system. It had been set up for a while now. Been talking shit to the annoying pax who got a smart mouth since I got the job. I did get deactivated for that. I went to the office and gave them all a piece of my mind. The LOOK ON THEIR FACES WHEN I RIPPED THEM A NEW ONE. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Even the drivers inside the offices started to laugh and applauded.

Funniest shit I've read in a long time. "My team and I are going to put them out of business". ROFLMFAO. Make sure to let us know when that happens. And also let us know when you wake up from your sleepy little dream.