Where to get car inspected in Santa Cruz?

Santacruzbrooke

Hi! I drove for uber about 2 years ago. I want to start up again, but I need to get my car inspected before I can start again. Last time I went to Jiffy Lube on Soquel Ave, but now when it gives me the closest place for an inspection it’s saying the nearest place is in Oakland. Is there anywhere closer than that? Thanks!

Cableguynoe

Hi! I drove for uber about 2 years ago. I want to start up again, but I need to get my car inspected before I can start again. Last time I went to Jiffy Lube on Soquel Ave, but now when it gives me the closest place for an inspection it’s saying the nearest place is in Oakland. Is there anywhere closer than that? Thanks!
They shut the one in jiffy lube down this year.

There's a green light hub in San Jose.

That's your closest one.

thatridesharegirl

Uber accepts authorized inspections from licensed inspectors. Most mechanics will do it for 19 bucks or less. Just Google uber Lyft I section from, print it and bring it to your mechanic.

Uber greenlight inspections are free and easier to pass because they don't measure tread depth, etc. But I pay a mechanic to do mine once a year because I drive 60k+. There's also Lyft hub at the intersection of Capitol and Tully at the mall.