• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where to get an Uber inspection performed?/Does Portland have a Greenlight hub?

ChaseCar

I live quite a ways outside of Portland so I'm not super familiar with who will and won't do inspections for the State in this area, much less look at my printed-from-PDF uber inspection form and even want to put their name on it.. Can anyone with experience doing this give me a short run down on what's what. Ty all.

Fabian0101

i have the same problem about the inspection, can anyone tell me when they ask for the inspection document what i need to provide them? pics of the inspection sticker bouth sides? thanks
Post automatically merged:

any Portland Greenlight that i can go ?

BostonTaxiDriver

i have the same problem about the inspection, can anyone tell me when they ask for the inspection document what i need to provide them? pics of the inspection sticker bouth sides? thanks
Post automatically merged:

any Portland Greenlight that i can go ?
I don't think there's a Hub in Portland.

But, you'll notice the two posters in this thread haven't been seen anywhere on the forum in months, according to their "last seen" in their profile.

Seems you're on your own, as this Portland forum has always been super slow.

Maybe call Uber support for specifics, but not sure if they would know the Portland specifics.

Donshonda

We have no green light hub. closest one is the one in Boston. Uber used to send a rep to Portland last year. He would set up shop at a local Starbucks and the app would notify all drivers in the area that he was available to talk to for a 4 hour block. that lasted about 8 weeks. hasn't happened since.

As for inspection? you have to get a maine inspection anyway. take pictures of both front and back of sticker and submit them. It took me a while but they finally approved my pictures after I hounded support. but you have to be relentless about it.