• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where to buy Uber accessories - sticker, GPS holder, interior camera, AUX cord, portable charger, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckleUp

Wow I'm pretty shocked at how nasty everyone on this forum is. Like I realise that people on internet forums in general tend to be negative, but this specific site just seems like the worst of them all.

Almost everything here is just negative and hateful. At first, I sympathised with you guys that hated your jobs so much, and I genuinely believed that perhaps you did have it tough and perhaps you were getting screwed over by Uber a bit, but seeing the way you talk to people in these forums, such as myself and Sammy_102, makes me realise that you're the problem. Do you speak this way towards customers too? Towards Uber management too?

I bet you guys would literally complain about any job at all. Everything sucks. The world is horrible to you. Your boss is horrible. Your customers are horrible. That's the way you've painted your reality.

If you get a bad rating then it's someone else's fault. If you can't make enough money then someone else is to blame. You love the free market when it opens up doors for you to work a job like Uber, but then you hate it when it doesn't make you the kind of pay you feel you're entitled to.

And look how misogynistic you're being towards Sammy_102. She's right: you're just unhappy about your own lives and you're pathetic enough to waste your own time venting hatred on this forum every day.

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit when I say that everyone on this forum is nasty. There were plenty of kind people that actually offered me helpful advice and sent me nice messages, and I appreciate all of those people. But the majority of you honestly seem like pathetic low lives.
Sammy's husband! Nice to meet you.
We thought you were locked in the basement fixing pipes after your 12 hr shift.
So happy you found a modem and could dial up to the our quaint little forum here.
But be careful, Sammy will snip them off if she catches you here.

Sammy_102

Aware o
Takes a bigger depreciation hit with time plus KM. I guess you can still get over half of what you paid for it if you keep it under 80k.
Otherwise just keep it until you can't use it anymore and sell it for what you can get out of it.

But it pretty expensive paying 10k per year essentially because you'll probably be getting 12-15k after 2021 for it on the second hand market. I know you were originally planning to keeping it 5 plus years but timeline changed that to 2 something years of use.

Essentially you know the cost/benefits the best for yourself so I'm sure you got things covered.
We will be selling it asap but at the moment we need it, im still recovering from my knee dislocation and it is literally the only car we own that i can comfortable sit in without bending my knee as its in a brace. Once im back on my feet, we will be selling it and then will decide whether we purchase an alternative vehicle, stay with the one or if things begin to look down uber wise we just get out.

BuckleUp

Everything you have said is correct, majority of the members so far ive encountered on this forum (specifically most of the members on this thread) have done nothing but bully and make insulting remarks to others who genuinely wish to learn and have decent conversations about uber and in all honesty i believe that this page needs more monitoring as to eliminate those that think these actions are appropriate. @Melbourne Bro I do wish you luck and as I have said, if you are prepared to put in the work and with a bit of trial and error, there is a possibility of making a profit in this gig.
No need to talk with hubby via forum. Just go down to basement he's there.

Sammy_102

Would buying a Chinese overpriced van be considered grown up? If so I'll be all over that. What with $15k depreciation a year, will make a killing.
And it concerns you how? Will you loose sleep over it at night cause im not. At the end of the day, its my life and really you are no one of importance for me to have to justify my reasoning for buying it, so run along little man and find someone else to harass

BuckleUp

And it concerns you how? Will you loose sleep over it at night cause im not. At the end of the day, its my life and really you are no one of importance for me to have to justify my reasoning for buying it, so run along little man and find someone else to harass
And yet you answer within a few mins at 1230am.
Sure I'm not important?
A dotting wife as yourself should be in bed with hubby 1230am not trolling a forum.
Or is hubby out driving still?

Sammy_102

And yet you answer within a few mins at 1230am.
Sure I'm not important?
A dotting wife as yourself should be in bed with hubby 1230am not trolling a forum.
Or is hubby out driving still?
You must be real sick to be worrying what I’m doing at 12.30am, I sense a bit of jealousy because I have someone to share a bed with. what did Miss Palmer Keep loosing her grip did she because she couldn’t find her head? Run a long little man

Last edited:

BuckleUp

You must be real sick to be worrying what I’m doing at 12.30am, I sense a bit of jealousy because I have someone to share a bed with. what did Miss Palmer Keep loosing her grip did she because she couldn’t find her head? Run a long little man
Dont flatter yourself I could not care less about you. Sorry I don't get your palmer reference, I'm not a country bumpkin nor follow ozzie bogan culture. Have a good evening big woman.

Llib07

Everything you have said is correct, majority of the members so far ive encountered on this forum (specifically most of the members on this thread) have done nothing but bully and make insulting remarks to others who genuinely wish to learn and have decent conversations about uber and in all honesty i believe that this page needs more monitoring as to eliminate those that think these actions are appropriate. @Melbourne Bro I do wish you luck and as I have said, if you are prepared to put in the work and with a bit of trial and error, there is a possibility of making a profit in this gig.
There are bully’s everywhere the good thing about this software is that you can easily ignore bullies just click their profile and hit the ignore button.

Golfer

No his just not one for putting up with immature crap in forums and perhaps im sensing a little jealousy that he has a partner whom is actually committed and willing to be hands on with the operation of the business. Seriously thou, you guys really need to evaluate your own lives cause i sense a lot of unhappiness
I have noted you mention the word " jealous" numerous times in conversation , and you know everything that " happens in his car"
My question is , what's the best price I could get on a two way dash cam :smiles:
One other question do you show your hubby the comments you make on this forum , or are you so controlling you do this " behind his back"

Last edited:

BuckleUp

I have noted you mention the word " jealous" numerous times in conversation , and you know everything that " happens in his car"
My question is , what's the best price I could get on a two way dash cam :smiles:
One other question do you show your hubby the comments you make on this forum , or are you so controlling you do this " behind his back"
Ye I noticed everything comes down to "jealousy" with Sammy. Like seriously, we're all so jealous of a dominatrix cum country bumpkin driving an overpriced dodgy Chinese crapcar? Like really. This article though, may shed some light on dom, hubby and their unique domestic situation: https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/magnetic-partners/201410/sexually-dominant-women-and-the-men-who-desire-them-part-i . Part III is the most interesting, where the author examines "the s...... passive men who paradoxically and simultaneously experience the pain and pleasure of being dominated".

Status
Not open for further replies.