• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where to buy Uber accessories - sticker, GPS holder, interior camera, AUX cord, portable charger, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golfer

Very good quality for the price but its best if you already have a wireless charge phone
@Llib07, please don't take , our " new member " seriously he / she maybe notorious on this forum with past avatars , of NW or Big Hohn , but I admire you for your helpful attitude :smiles:

Llib07

@Llib07, please don't take , our " new member " seriously he / she maybe notorious on this forum with past avatars , of NW or Big Hohn , but I admire you for your helpful attitude :smiles:
If he is legit or not it doesn't matter, I seriously recommend this product all you have to do is drop in the phone and the holder grabs it using gravity you don't need any magnets or other inconvenient devices to hold the phone in place. It will also charge wirelessly so you dont have to plug in the phone each time. whatever you do, don't buy Cygnett I hate that brand.

Scuberdriver

Items you should be sourcing
Steel cap boots to kick pax in the ass
Police membership to get half price Macca's
Disable sticker for parking spots
A toupee if your balding like me and some lube for all things mechanical

Golfer

If he is legit or not it doesn't matter, I seriously recommend this product all you have to do is drop in the phone and the holder grabs it using gravity you don't need any magnets or other inconvenient devices to hold the phone in place. It will also charge wirelessly so you dont have to plug in the phone each time. whatever you do, don't buy Cygnett I hate that brand.
Sometimes " I have thoughts ¤¤▪▪¤¤ " ( after the odd tipple)
But I always appreciate sensible threads , :smiles: in that dept. Sometimes I am found " lacking "

Sammy_102

So I'm just starting out as an Uber driver and I want to make sure I'm as prepared as possible. Things I'll need are:
1) Uber sticker - the one that goes on the front windscreen that everyone in Melbourne seems to have.
2) GPS holder - I want my phone to be attached to the dashboard so that I don't have to keep touching it whilst I'm driving.
3) Interior camera - in case a passenger misbehaves and I need video evidence.
4) AUX cord - so that passengers can listen to their own music on their iPod or whatever they have.
5) Portable phone charger - so that I can charge my own phone + passenger phones whilst I drive.
6) Any other accessories that other Uber drivers have that I should want too?

I'm planning to rent a 2017 Kia Sportage from a company called "Splend" and I'm wondering if they'll supply any of this for me, and if not, where can I buy these accessories?
Dont take these guys on the forum seriously, they are just sad in their own lives cause they believe that ubering wont make you any money. By the sounds of it, half the members dont even work for uber anymore or lucky to log on once a fortnight but think its their right to make inexperienced new uber members lives more difficult by trolling the uber forum page. Truth is, if you know where to go, you will make money in this gig.. Its all a learning process and I wish you luck with it. My advice is just visit your local mobile accessories store and they will be able to set you up with mobile accessories such as chargers, aux cables and holders for your mobile. As for the uber sticker, dont stress about it. As for supplying passengers water and mints, dont bother as im sure they will be just fine without them for their 10 min trip up the road and its an unnecessary expense.

Last edited:

DA08

So I'm just starting out as an Uber driver and I want to make sure I'm as prepared as possible. Things I'll need are:
1) Uber sticker - the one that goes on the front windscreen that everyone in Melbourne seems to have.
2) GPS holder - I want my phone to be attached to the dashboard so that I don't have to keep touching it whilst I'm driving.
3) Interior camera - in case a passenger misbehaves and I need video evidence.
4) AUX cord - so that passengers can listen to their own music on their iPod or whatever they have.
5) Portable phone charger - so that I can charge my own phone + passenger phones whilst I drive.
6) Any other accessories that other Uber drivers have that I should want too?

I'm planning to rent a 2017 Kia Sportage from a company called "Splend" and I'm wondering if they'll supply any of this for me, and if not, where can I buy these accessories?
Neil you're playing dumb aren't you? Taking the piss eh?
Post automatically merged:

He
Are you talking about the Uber office in Port Melbourne? I'll be sure to visit them. Thank you!

You're right about tissues. I almost forgot! I will make sure that I have tissues, mints and water for my customers. Thank you!

Wow, that looks very advanced! I'm not sure if I'll invest that much money into this business, plus it might take up some leg space for my passengers, but it looks cool nonetheless!
He's definitely taking the piss...

N
Dont take these guys on the forum seriously, they are just sad in their own lives cause they believe that ubering wont make you any money. By the sounds of it, half the members dont even work for uber anymore or lucky to log on once a fortnight but think its their right to make inexperienced new uber members lives more difficult by trolling the uber forum page. Truth is, if you know where to go, you will make money in this gig.. Its all a learning process and I wish you luck with it. My advice is just visit your local mobile accessories store and they will be able to set you up with mobile accessories such as chargers, aux cables and holders for your mobile. As for the uber sticker, dont stress about it.
Now look whos talking... Some who doesn't drive for uber - hilarious 😂😂😂😂

Btw we know how much money one can make while ubering...

Last edited:

Sammy_102

Neil you're playing dumb aren't you? Taking the piss eh?

He

He's definitely taking the piss...

N

Now look whos talking... Some who doesn't drive for uber - hilarious 😂😂😂😂

Btw we know how much money one can make while ubering...
No I dont drive, but my husband does and so yes i am pretty well informed considering I actually set up everything for him, are well aware of what occurs in his car and do his accounts (so i see exactly how much he makes). I just think you guys need to lay of the new members whom are trying to begin and asking for a little advice and perhaps be a little more supportive for a change. instead of being bully's and thinking its your god given right to make fun of people whom ask for help. If you cant do that, then maybe you need to ask yourselves are you really happy in life, because those that feel the need to belittle other, usually are not.

😂😂😂😂😂😂Yea i forgot about the "hubby" that left his 120k net per yr to go buy a 40k Chinese car to drive for uber... Loooolllll
ive already told you why he gave up his $120,000 a year job, if you have comprehension issues then thats your problem. beside uber is working just fine for us, no complaints.

Last edited:

DA08

No I dont drive, but my husband does and so yes i am pretty well informed considering I actually set up everything for him, are well aware of what occurs in his car and do his accounts (so i see exactly how much he makes). I just think you guys need to lay of the new members whom are trying to begin and asking for a little advice and perhaps be a little more supportive for a change. instead of being bully's and thinking its your god given right to make funny of people whom ask for help. If you cant do that, then maybe you need to ask yourselves are you really happy in life, because those that feel the need to belittle other, usually are not.
Get over yourself... The all knowing wife.. You know everything that happens in his car? Loooolllll...

He is clearly trolling... I mean what person asks on a forum where to buy phone accessories... You walk in any shopping centre and there's at least 5 phone accessories shops plus the telcos... You have Google also if youre that dumb and don't know where to buy accessories.

No I dont drive, but my husband does and so yes i am pretty well informed considering I actually set up everything for him, are well aware of what occurs in his car and do his accounts (so i see exactly how much he makes). I just think you guys need to lay of the new members whom are trying to begin and asking for a little advice and perhaps be a little more supportive for a change. instead of being bully's and thinking its your god given right to make funny of people whom ask for help. If you cant do that, then maybe you need to ask yourselves are you really happy in life, because those that feel the need to belittle other, usually are not.

ive already told you why he gave up his $120,000 a year job, if you have comprehension issues then thats your problem. beside uber is working just fine for us, no complaints.
Loooolllll yea right... No worries Neil good to see ubers working fine for you...

Yeah hubby is alright, just wonder why he not joining the forum himself rather than have Sarah Sanders here as spoke person 🤣 and she starts giving out advice to newbies, Never done Uber herself but hubby has 🤣🤣
Hubby is not allowed to join the forum.. She does everything for him... She set up his uber acc and everything else... 😂😂😂😂Hahahhahahah

Last edited:

clmre

Get over yourself... The all knowing wife.. You know everything that happens in his car? Loooolllll...

He is clearly trolling... I mean what person asks on a forum where to buy phone accessories... You walk in any shopping centre and there's at least 5 phone accessories shops plus the telcos... You have Google also if youre that dumb and don't know where to buy accessories.

Loooolllll yea right... No worries Neil good to see ubers working fine for you...

Hubby is not allowed to join the forum.. She does everything for him... She set up his uber acc and everything else... 😂😂😂😂Hahahhahahah
Yup sounds like he doesn't take a crap without her knowing first, imagine having someone like that running things at home... :eek:

Sammy_102

No his just not one for putting up with immature crap in forums and perhaps im sensing a little jealousy that he has a partner whom is actually committed and willing to be hands on with the operation of the business. Seriously thou, you guys really need to evaluate your own lives cause i sense a lot of unhappiness

DA08

No his just not one for putting up with immature crap in forums and perhaps im sensing a little jealousy that he has a partner whom is actually committed and willing to be hands on with the operation of the business. Seriously thou, you guys really need to evaluate your own lives cause i sense a lot of unhappiness
Or his wife didn't give him approval to join...

Loooolllll... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jealousy? On what a controlling wife? No thanks.

Sammy_102

Or his wife didn't give him approval to join...

Loooolllll... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jealousy? On what a controlling wife? No thanks.
Controlling? since when was being an active listener, being involved in your financial affairs and communicating with your spouse seen as controlling? let me guess, your one of those that think wives should be chained to the kitchen sink and seen and not heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.