• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where to buy Uber accessories - sticker, GPS holder, interior camera, AUX cord, portable charger, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm just starting out as an Uber driver and I want to make sure I'm as prepared as possible. Things I'll need are:
1) Uber sticker - the one that goes on the front windscreen that everyone in Melbourne seems to have.
2) GPS holder - I want my phone to be attached to the dashboard so that I don't have to keep touching it whilst I'm driving.
3) Interior camera - in case a passenger misbehaves and I need video evidence.
4) AUX cord - so that passengers can listen to their own music on their iPod or whatever they have.
5) Portable phone charger - so that I can charge my own phone + passenger phones whilst I drive.
6) Any other accessories that other Uber drivers have that I should want too?

I'm planning to rent a 2017 Kia Sportage from a company called "Splend" and I'm wondering if they'll supply any of this for me, and if not, where can I buy these accessories?

Krusty

When you pick up your Splend car there will be a number of people dropping there car off, (they will be the angry looking ones), I'm sure they will have everything you need going cheap or even more likely free, be very careful when approaching these people though as they will likely have just been handed their final bill from Splend and will be looking to tear someone a new one, cheers and good luck with your new driving career. 👍

clmre

So I'm just starting out as an Uber driver and I want to make sure I'm as prepared as possible. Things I'll need are:
1) Uber sticker - the one that goes on the front windscreen that everyone in Melbourne seems to have.
2) GPS holder - I want my phone to be attached to the dashboard so that I don't have to keep touching it whilst I'm driving.
4) AUX cord - so that passengers can listen to their own music on their iPod or whatever they have.
5) Portable phone charger - so that I can charge my own phone + passenger phones whilst I drive.

I'm planning to rent a 2017 Kia Sportage from a company called "Splend" and I'm wondering if they'll supply any of this for me, and if not, where can I buy these accessories?
Where do you think?
Uber greenhub offers most your list items...
6.) Pax tissues and toilet paper, make sure it's a good quality and soft... your rating is at stake:eek:

Apollo

What happened to Neil? :sneaky:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, I'm serious, I don't know where to buy these products. I've never used a portable phone charger in my life (I charge my phone at home), nor have I ever plugged an iPod in to a car before (I just listen to the car radio). Everyone has to start somewhere.

Krusty

Yes, I'm serious, I don't know where to buy these products. I've never used a portable phone charger in my life (I charge my phone at home), nor have I ever plugged an iPod in to a car before (I just listen to the car radio). Everyone has to start somewhere.
Don't forget the plastic poncho too for the Saturday night chuckarama.

clmre

mate i have been driving for nearly 4 years but never seen a pax get in my car with an ipod...
you can purchase a whole pack of accessories from greenhub, all you need + that damn sticker

BuckleUp

When you pick up your Splend car there will be a number of people dropping there car off, (they will be the angry looking ones), I'm sure they will have everything you need going cheap or even more likely free, be very careful when approaching these people though as they will likely have just been handed their final bill from Splend and will be looking to tear someone a new one, cheers and good luck with your new driving career. 👍
RUBBISH.
I turned on my uber app this morning, Easter burbs, pings non stop. There's lots of work for those willing to work hard.
Post automatically merged:

aliexpress my friend: https://www.aliexpress.com/

alie has everything ebay has, but much cheaper

You forgot the ultimate back seat organizer my friend - make it comfortable for passengers everything right there.

Untitled.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where do you think?
Uber greenhub offers most your list items...
6.) Pax tissues and toilet paper, make sure it's a good quality and soft... your rating is at stake:eek:
Are you talking about the Uber office in Port Melbourne? I'll be sure to visit them. Thank you!

You're right about tissues. I almost forgot! I will make sure that I have tissues, mints and water for my customers. Thank you!

RUBBISH.
I turned on my uber app this morning, Easter burbs, pings non stop. There's lots of work for those willing to work hard.

aliexpress my friend: https://www.aliexpress.com/

alie has everything ebay has, but much cheaper

You forgot the ultimate back seat organizer my friend - make it comfortable for passengers everything right there.

View attachment 310979
Wow, that looks very advanced! I'm not sure if I'll invest that much money into this business, plus it might take up some leg space for my passengers, but it looks cool nonetheless!

Golfer

Are you talking about the Uber office in Port Melbourne? I'll be sure to visit them. Thank you!

You're right about tissues. I almost forgot! I will make sure that I have tissues, mints and water for my customers. Thank you!

Wow, that looks very advanced! I'm not sure if I'll invest that much money into this business, plus it might take up some leg space for my passengers, but it looks cool nonetheless!
That's enough Big John, we have had a laugh , quit while you're ahead, you are to obvious .

Llib07

Very good quality for the price but its best if you already have a wireless charge phone

Status
Not open for further replies.