Uber Drivers Forum banner

Where is the Uber fee?

529 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  tohunt4me 
#1 ·
Okay. So Uber messed with earnings yet again. From $3 a mile to $2 to $1.50 now a shameful $1.25. And all done on the sneak. Now they have made pick up $3 and drop off $1 and dropped the milage and now they don't show the Uber fee. So does this mean they are not taking 35%? Yeah right. It's coming out some where. I really don't like to complain but this is to much. Also I see new drivers right and left. Flood the platform so they don't know. It's always about how much they can get away with. Keep changing the pay details to keep the inmates confused. It's not fooling any one Uber.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh. Okay. Well it just seems to me like changing all the details all the time keeps us from looking to closely. Why not just leave it the way it is. I do deliveries on other platforms and they never change things like Uber does. 35% for deliveries is rediculas. and I am completly sure it won't stay there. In a few months it will be 40% and all these changes are just gearing up for it. Thank you for your response.

#4 ·
I wish we got $1.25 here !

Uber fees are EVERYWHERE.

Oh. Okay. Well it just seems to me like changing all the details all the time keeps us from looking to closely. Why not just leave it the way it is. I do deliveries on other platforms and they never change things like Uber does. 35% for deliveries is rediculas. and I am completly sure it won't stay there. In a few months it will be 40% and all these changes are just gearing up for it. Thank you for your response.
The CROSSFIRE TECHNIQUE of Uber contracts keeps drivers confused and disoriented, delaying any chance of their escape !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.