• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where is my damn SUBWAY SANDWICH!!

kcchiefsfan1982

We are 6 days into November. I was promised a free damn SUBWAY SANDWICH! I WANT MY SANDWICH & I WANT IT NOW!!

At the very least, I want to know when I can start receiving my damn snack. I am freeking pumped to get this snack!!! It isn't a big deal to most, but I am a simple man. I want to walk into Subway like a BOSS and demand my free cookie and 20 ounce soda every damn day. Those Subway workers are about to recognize that I am Elite Uber Driver!

WHERE IS MY SUB????

Uberdriver2710

We are 6 days into November. I was promised a free damn SUBWAY SANDWICH! I WANT MY SANDWICH & I WANT IT NOW!!

At the very least, I want to know when I can start receiving my damn snack. I am freeking pumped to get this snack!!! It isn't a big deal to most, but I am a simple man. I want to walk into Subway like a BOSS and demand my free cookie and 20 ounce soda every damn day. Those Subway workers are about to recognize that I am Elite Uber Driver!

WHERE IS MY SUB????
It's just a sandwich. Why all the noise? Bad day?

kcchiefsfan1982

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
One man's "Just a sandwich" is another man's treasure!!!!!
Plus, I don't have a woman...so whenever I say "Hey woman, make me a sandwich!"....nothing happens. No sandwich is ever made...and my cat doesn't know how to make me a sandwich. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place until Uber gives me my sandwich.

dnlbaboof

Its free until you get to the front of the line and they say "we are not a participating retailer" and then you have embarrassingly refuse to pay for the sandwich that they already made in front of everyone........think I'll pass........on top of this you have to accept 4.1 pools to get this sandwich........I think not.......

kcchiefsfan1982

Its free until you get to the front of the line and they say "we are not a participating retailer" and then you have embarrassingly refuse to pay for the sandwich that they already made in front of everyone........think I'll pass........on top of this you have to accept 4.1 pools to get this sandwich........I think not.......
I don't have pools in my area!! Could not imagine!! WOW!! That would suck.

TemptingFate

Plus, I don't have a woman...so whenever I say "Hey woman, make me a sandwich!"....nothing happens. No sandwich is ever made...and my cat doesn't know how to make me a sandwich. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place until Uber gives me my sandwich.
Why do you have a cat? Cats are for women. Dogs are for men. This is a well-known rule, I believe.

kcchiefsfan1982

Why do you have a cat? Cats are for women. Dogs are for men. This is a well-known rule, I believe.
Yeah that sounds nice & all...but, I like to drive out of town every other weekend to Uber in the big city.

When I do that, I can simply leave out food for my cat....I can't leave a dog for 3 days.

Cats are independent (to a point). Dogs are dependent. That is the difference. Cat = Freedom.

Rakos

WHERE IS MY SUB????
Prolly gone by now...8>)

I'm a monkey so I'm ambidextrous...

I like dogs and cats the same....8>)

Butt...I especially like BIG rabbits...8>O

Rakos
PSX_9.jpg

PS. This is Elvis...20#...8>)
apes-baby-animals-bunny-cute-animals-Favim.com-4101048.jpg