• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where is my cancellation rate in Uber Driver app?

JaxJim

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ahhh so. Gives me the number of driver cancels each week so I could calculate the rate myself. Reason I am looking for it is in case Uber Pro comes to my market. Requirements for Uber Pro from the website: keep your star rating at 4.85 or above, your cancellation rate at 4% or below, and your acceptance rate at 85% or above
4% out of the the last 100 rides? Anyone know?
Post automatically merged:

Ahhh so. Gives me the number of driver cancels each week so I could calculate the rate myself. Reason I am looking for it is in case Uber Pro comes to my market. Requirements for Uber Pro from the website: keep your star rating at 4.85 or above, your cancellation rate at 4% or below, and your acceptance rate at 85% or above
4% out of the the last 100 rides? Anyone know?
The acceptance rate will probably be the deal killer for me anyway, I don't like to chase.

JaxJim

Click your picture then profile ...
Yes, and then ratings which shows me acceptance rating but no longer shows cancellation rating. Another driver pointed me to driver dashboard in Uber Partners website which gives number of cancels per week but no percentage. I'm interested because if Uber Pro comes to my market my cancellation rate needs to be under 4% to qualify.

25rides7daysaweek

Yes, and then ratings which shows me acceptance rating but no longer shows cancellation rating. Another driver pointed me to driver dashboard in Uber Partners website which gives number of cancels per week but no percentage. I'm interested because if Uber Pro comes to my market my cancellation rate needs to be under 4% to qualify.
your app must be functioning differently than mine. It shows cancel %s there. Uber pro isn't worth having. You'll need 85% acceptance too which means you have to take all the crap they throw you....

Fozzie

Don't change your driving style for UberPro. NONE of the "benefits" are worth a damn, and they're only used to coerce "UberPro" drivers to do what Uber wants you to do. You have to accept almost all of your rides, (including pool) you have to limit your cancellations, etc. Nope. Not going to happen.

Just curious... what "benefit" are you hoping to gain from UberPro "status?"

JaxJim

Yeah, the acceptance rate will probably be a deal killer for me. If I don't have the Uber App open I can't see where the pin is so I will sometimes accept it blind and then cancel if I don't like it, other than that I hardly ever cancel unless a PAX is being a dick on the phone.

Amos69

Yeah, the acceptance rate will probably be a deal killer for me. If I don't have the Uber App open I can't see where the pin is so I will sometimes accept it blind and then cancel if I don't like it, other than that I hardly ever cancel unless a PAX is being a dick on the phone.
Since Goober changed the way they count your stats they have become much more volatile. Moving to weekly and monthly accruals makes them bounce around all over the place. My acceptance rate regularly bounces from 78% to 52% even when I do not drive for 3 days. This makes Pro unmanageable.
Pro positives: Used to be + 3% platinum 6% Diamond on each trip ( for me that was $796.32 the first quarter of the program I was Diamond) Now that is no longer part of the benefit package.
: Useful Priority support! Very beneficial! Reps who speak English as their first language and actually help you to solve your issues ( most valuable in my opinion)
: Priority Airport rematch ( second most valuable) In Seattle market this is akin to adding an extra $25 min onto each AP run.
: Other BS crap which has 0 value.

As Fozzie said its the 85% AR that will be in place next quarter that makes it undoable. On Wed I accepted all 8 pings Goober presented me. On Thursday my AR dropped 18 points as one of my other good AR days dropped off and my poor AR shifty Monday carried more value.

Pro does have value that is measurable but is rapidly becoming unattainable for anyone trying to make money and be profitable.

k4ever

Just curious... what "benefit" are you hoping to gain from UberPro "status?"
Probably full tuition for a business degree in the prestigious ASU aka ITT tech #2.
Any Uber Pro partner already have the basics of how to handle himself in the business market by having gained very useful experience through Uber. Their motto is "less rates = more customers = more pool pings = more money". Kudos to the future breed of wall street wolves!

Fozzie

Probably full tuition for a business degree in the prestigious ASU aka ITT tech #2.
Any Uber Pro partner already have the basics of how to handle himself in the business market by having gained very useful experience through Uber. Their motto is "less rates = more customers = more pool pings = more money". Kudos to the future breed of wall street wolves!
Step #1 of that is completing a FAFSA Federal Financial Aid Application and applying for federal financial aid, because Uber only pays tuition that isn't already covered by financial aid. Considering the general financial state of most rideshare drivers, almost all should qualify for enough aid to cover tuition, leaving Uber to pay nothing. It's all just another ploy by Uber to make it look like they're offering useful benefits while someone else picks up the tab.

Disgusted Driver

Step #1 of that is completing a FAFSA Federal Financial Aid Application and applying for federal financial aid, because Uber only pays tuition that isn't already covered by financial aid. Considering the general financial state of most rideshare drivers, almost all should qualify for enough aid to cover tuition, leaving Uber to pay nothing. It's all just another ploy by Uber to make it look like they're offering useful benefits while someone else picks up the tab.
Love it! They truly are evil geniuses!

k4ever

Another ITT tech scam, where Uber piggyback to portray them as caring for their "partners".

rideshareapphero

Go offline after accepting a ride, you'll also be helping to create a surge build up.