Where is it safe to sleep in my car?

Greg Brady

In 2005, I received a large royalty check. I spent it on a new Lincoln Navigator XL. As an XL vehicle I get a better rate and many times the large groups tip well.

The car is comfortable to sleep in. I simply fold down the third row seats and take a nap. Where in L.A. is it safe for a person to sleep in his car?

Thanks

MrMahogany

In 2005, I received a large royalty check. I spent it on a new Lincoln Navigator XL. As an XL vehicle I get a better rate and many times the large groups tip well.

The car is comfortable to sleep in. I simply fold down the third row seats and take a nap. Where in L.A. is it safe for a person to sleep in his car?

Thanks

By the way, how Is your 2005 royalty check relevant......is someone supposed to ask you "royalty for what?" Oh wait......Living in the past, aren't we?? Just a little?

SorryBluetoothOnly

Thanks
I thought you slept in your sister's bed?