• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Where is CabbieOO7?

London-born-and-bred

The residents are mainly lawyers or drug dealers, not your usual High St solicitor or a down the pub dealers but the people at the top of the chain, so if you don't want to find yourself either on the end of a high court action or in a wheelchair I suggest you review the rules around what you can and cannot record/publish and then review your own damn videos, you made them, you sort them.

CabbieOO7

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Done 20 runs as of today on Day 30, completed List 1 on to List 2. Going out now to do another 4 and visit Knowledge Point.
Met some great people on the KOL and really enjoying the process, just wish I had more time.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the information and banter but I just don’t see the value of posting here anymore.

Somethings need to be cut so I guess UberPeople.net is the first.

I wish you all well, take care and earn loads.

CabbieOO7

Last edited:

Cabbie2B

Done 20 runs as of today on Day 30, completed List 1 on to List 2. Going out now to do another 4 and visit Knowledge Point.
Met some great people on the KOL and really enjoying the process, just wish I had more time.

Thanks for the information and banter but I just don’t see the value of posting here anymore.

CabbieOO7
So that is a farewell.

Yas in

CabbieOO7
All the best @cabbie007 you were one of good posters on here

Syloti_ba

We will all need a lot of luck
In March TfL issued:
1,145 new ph driver licences
3,661 new ph vehicle licences
Because of Cc and ulez people are changing their cars. I know few people sold their cars to bought ulez complience ones.

London-born-and-bred

So I suspect just BS but thanks anyway
Let's discuss this BS for a minute then

TFL expressly forbid you from recording audio in a car unless it's an exceptional emergency, you have youtube videos from your dashcam which clearly prove you are recording passengers audio, which part of that is BS?

You have a video where you park outside a riders house then post a screen shot of the journey clearly showing the pick up location meaning anyone with half a brain can easily identify where that rider lives, which part of that is BS?

You have recorded external video and internal audio form a TFL vehicle and posted it on the internet for commercial gain, you are not registered as a data controller nor did you have the riders express permission to do this, a very clear breach of the GDPR.

So tell me? which parts of these are BS? they are all there on your Youtube channel for the world to see and hear.
You breached 3 TFL rules & GDPR and are proudly showing the world you did it.

Aj93

Let's discuss this BS for a minute then

TFL expressly forbid you from recording audio in a car unless it's an exceptional emergency, you have youtube videos from your dashcam which clearly prove you are recording passengers audio, which part of that is BS?

You have a video where you park outside a riders house then post a screen shot of the journey clearly showing the pick up location meaning anyone with half a brain can easily identify where that rider lives, which part of that is BS?

You have recorded external video and internal audio form a TFL vehicle and posted it on the internet for commercial gain, you are not registered as a data controller nor did you have the riders express permission to do this, a very clear breach of the GDPR.

So tell me? which parts of these are BS? they are all there on your Youtube channel for the world to see and hear.
You breached 3 TFL rules & GDPR and are proudly showing the world you did it.
Report him TfL will take him to the dogs house :biggrin:

Grumpy Old Man

Not been on here much since the Forum redesign, don’t like it.

Plus what’s to be gained from going around the same sudjects dealing will idiots and trolls.

Small percentage on here are great and are supportive and can learn from. But a you have to run through a lot of corn to see the empty field.

Contrary to what people say on here, I’m loving the ride.
Yes it’s hard and at times I feel under water but got a great bunch of people around giving support.

Don’t listen to the doom and gloomers.
Do what works for you!

Be lucky
I wonder at your choice on nic, cabbie 007,that name endears you to neither London black cab drivers nor PHV drivers, as for doing the KOL, do you really think you have what it takes?
If so why haven't you done anything with your life up until now?
As for making a million on U tube? Don't think so. Sorry mate.
Be a good PHV driver, nothing wrong with that.