Where is Bart McCoy?

Another Uber Driver

He's the one who always seems to defend the way uber does their background checks.
I never got that out of his posts on that subject. What I got out of those posts was more his telling some posters that the background check was irrelevant to a given topic. There were several topics on the Kalamazoo business and people put up posts about background checks. A Law Enforcement background check was irrelevant to that matter, as the shooter had no previous record. It would not have mattered what kind of background check had been done on that guy, he would have passed it.

ChortlingCrison

I never got that out of his posts on that subject. What I got out of those posts was more his telling some posters that the background check was irrelevant to a given topic. There were several topics on the Kalamazoo business and people put up posts about background checks. A Law Enforcement background check was irrelevant to that matter, as the shooter had no previous record. It would not have mattered what kind of background check had been done on that guy, he would have passed it.
I don't agree. I think he supports ubers way of background checks. That kalamazoo thing was just a coincidence.

Bart McCoy

Anyone seen him?
Wasup champ, Im here and all is good

He still posts. He's the one who always seems to defend the way uber does their background checks.
lol what?

CORRECT!
Excellent read of my past posts on the issue. What I did get was people throwing out stricter background checks as a solution when the guy was clean of any criminal history except for some traffic violations we all get.

he doesnt do uber fulltime anymore. he a part timer now.

Correct, I normally do thur,fri,sat

He's here
He will make comments when people bring up interesting topics
lol

I don't agree. I think he supports ubers way of background checks. That kalamazoo thing was just a coincidence.
No. I really don't have that much of a view on ubers background check. LIke If they want to institute fingerprints fine.Or If they don't (like it currently is for us here in DC market) that's just as fine too.