where in LA is good for 8 peak hour rides (Lyft) Sunday 9-12am???

Adieu

Smb on Lyft Premier be running stolen/fake account orders & cancels to pull the competition off the bar surge.... Got hit with a few, now SORELY lacking in peak hour rides (to get PDB bonus)

Need 8 lyft-anything (line, normal, premier ) rides 9-12am Sunday, anywhere good to get them shorties reliably in LA???

Too tired to head home prolly gonna go sleep on LAX Mobil or run Select @ pig pen to take a nap

Question is, where to in morning? There's always LBC, but that place is 50/50 with friggin zoned Lyft guarantees....

LA Dispatcher

Smb on Lyft Premier be running stolen/fake account orders & cancels to pull the competition off the bar surge.... Got hit with a few, now SORELY lacking in peak hour rides (to get PDB bonus)

Need 8 lyft-anything (line, normal, premier ) rides 9-12am Sunday, anywhere good to get them shorties reliably in LA???

Too tired to head home prolly gonna go sleep on LAX Mobil or run Select @ pig pen to take a nap

Question is, where to in morning? There's always LBC, but that place is 50/50 with friggin zoned Lyft guarantees....
Nearest area that has a lot restaurants for brunch time. South Bay beach cities?

Adieu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nearest area that has a lot restaurants for brunch time. South Bay beach cities?
Won't brunchers waste time like crazy? I know mine in OC do

I need minfares, even LyftLine minfares really

Where can I successfully "play bus" for 3 hours??? (Don't need 50% chances of 4-trip hours and 50% chances of nil, got plenty of those....need certainty of pingage volume and shorties rides, and a minimal chance of airport or next county

Adieu

not prime-time peak hours that's just a quota of specific hours to hit a power driver bonus

since I tried to go for Premier rides to experiment with the new platform I ended up with too few on Saturday and Friday night.... and therefore needed to make it up in the last Sunday morning time slot. got enough for first bonus but not the second one

Isn't that like chasing a surge ?

Adieu

Don't u got 4 friends who can order 2 short rides each

Too much coordination.

Tried to get one guy to set off a Lyft line chain for me, and 3 calls and 15 minutes later, came to the realization that, yup, he:s hopeless...

Adieu

I got like 12-13 pings I took and drove towards, too (mostly Ktown)... Just bad luck.

Couple impatient ones cancelled cause their 60 seconds away ping hit me going opposite direction and became 120 seconds

Cancelled a couple long hauls on arrival, slowpoke pax too slow and going too far

Had a couple misdropped pins in maze of oneways and alleys that clearly werent gonna be fast efficient pickups

Kicked a foul-smelling weirdo who took 4+ minutes to get in car and had no destination and DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO --dude insists on directing while most shaking two turns and clearly confused, I'm like "landmark or business nearby, at least? Neighbourhood?"

...and he starts dialing his friends on his phoneTO ASK

I'm like cancel-pullover- "sorry dude time is money, please reorder when ready kthxbye"

PAXHOLES' JAW JUST DROPS, fortunately get another ping 3 seconds into the silence, and am like "you weren't charged, and I have another call already...please exit, I have to go pick up my paying customerASAP"

...didn't even doorslam. Felt kinda good, that.

Adieu

Adieu , You run Lyft line in a BMW? I have a calculator if you need to borrow it.
Mandreyka, he77 no

I was trying for PDB20% bonus on my Lyft Premier rides, needed 1 mile short hauls x8

Figured Long Beach was out, since the good part was taken up by a less-trips OC guarantee zone and would therefore be swarmed with supply.... Costa Mesa could be an optiobln, but I can't stand those paxholes.

Chanced it on LA.

Never did get a Line I actually drove though....or any microtrips like the Long Beach minfares.