where has trip history gone?

Damo66

I'm using Android, and the app must have updated this week as I can now enter my destination, which I couldn't until this week. But the trip history log in the earnings page has now disappeared. I can't find anywhere in the app to check trip history. And as the earnings total doesn't update at the end of each trip I've now got no way of tracking my earnings.

On top of that, I had major problems with the app tonight. It was taking forever to load, go online/offline, kept giving me error messages, kept saying it couldn't detect my location. I checked the rider app a few times while I was online, and my car wasn't even showing up. So I was sitting online waiting for pings but I was invisible to Uber. The other night I sat waiting for a ping for 45 mins before I gave up and went home, and I now suspect that I was invisible then too. Overall, this update has completely f****** my weeks earnings.

And while I'm at it - what's this ice cream BS all about? What the actual f*** does ice cream have to do with driving pax around? What other hairbrained ideas are the marketing geniuses at Uber gonna come up with next? Perhaps riders could order some toilet paper on the app, and the driver will deliver it and wipe their arse for $4.80?

Last edited:

Graham J

After taking a dump in the back seat! My APP was updated through the week and I just checked and all trip history is still there. I'll be Uber Support here and thank you for reaching out. See how easy to copy and paste!

"Sorry for the confusion
If you haven’t already deleted the app and reinstalled it directly from uber.com/app. This clears up most issues & ensures you're using the latest version available."

LevelX

And while I'm at it - what's this ice cream BS all about? What the actual f*** does ice cream have to do with driving pax around?
Ice cream has been and gone, it was a one day event for international ice cream day..... $15 for a tub to be delivered, only inner city areas.

I'm using Android, and the app must have updated this week as I can now enter my destination, which I couldn't until this week. But the trip history log in the earnings page has now disappeared. I can't find anywhere in the app to check trip history. And as the earnings total doesn't update at the end of each trip I've now got no way of tracking my earnings.
Me too, the app has updated a few times this week. So far, no issues for me.

My trip history is showing its under Earnings tab -> Trip History

Maybe try clearing the data/cache for the Uber Partner application. This will force a re download from the uber servers. Go to Android settings, then apps, then Uber partner app, then storage (depending on device), clear cache, then clear data. Also reboot.

Open Uber Partner app again and login and see what happens.

Last edited:

Damo66

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the tips. It seems to have fixed itself, which is weird. Worked fine last night after having given me nothing but trouble Friday night. I guess it's temperamental!