Uber Drivers Forum banner

Where do you potty train?

746 views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  cementhead 
#1 ·
When nature calls, where do you guys go? Yesterday I had this really bad diarrhea after eating at Tim's. Around 4-5pm at Dundas square it nailed me hard and nearly explode with a passenger in the car.

But thankfully, I found an emergency paid park on the street, took care of it at a local starbucks. The best $1 ever spend on paid parking.

The funny thing is, as soon as I got out of the car, this Indian guy stopped me and said "yu ar a lucky man". I am like thanks, dash into Starbucks.

#3 ·
I never eat anything while driving.... just to prevent situations like this.

I learned the hard way lol.
Same. I hate fast food sometimes. It's not always the food that are bad (like the recipe) but when I get food poisoning, it's usually the meat are not cooked or something is not fresh. All employees errors. So yeah... I take what I eat very seriously after these lessons.

#5 ·
Tim's stuff is cosher, and doesn't go bad, comes pre-manufactured.

Lactalaze - enzyme- (humans loose ability to process dairy with age) and stop taking antibiotics.

To the subject: Every Metro, Sobyes, Walmart, Longo's, ShoppersDrugmart has restroom. Gotta ask staff.

#8 ·
Every Metro, Sobyes, Walmart, Longo's has restroom. Gotta ask staff.
Yes, they have washrooms; but do you really want to sit the Royal Bum on those nasty thrones? Supermarket washrooms are some of the filthiest I've seen. They're right up there with Tim Ho's and gas-station washrooms.

Reactions: Cowwy
#7 ·
If you guys ever need to go. Yorkdale mall is awesome for that. No pressure like the single stall, you can take your time and channel your energy for that push.

Gas station is also a choice, but they are usually as bad as Tim's.

If you are more experience, you can hit up hotel washroom in the lobby. No one knows if you are a tourist or a delivery man.

If things get extremely desperate. Paid parking for $1 like me. Always carry some change just in case, you don't wanna wait for that credit card processing.

#14 ·
Depends on the franchise owner. I've seen Micky D's that were Ok. Not great, just Ok. And I've seen Micky D's that were so filthy I wouldn't let my dog go in there to take a dump on the floor.

Reactions: Hannibalb
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.