• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where do you get your rideshare news?

jcms523

Hey everybody.
I recently joined this community and was wondering where a lot of you get your news or information regarding Uber and other rideshare/sharing economy platforms. I like to see what others have to say in regards to this economy. For example, I like reading The Rideshare Guy and Facebook group posts here and there, but am looking for other mediums to keep up with the community. What do you like reading online or offline?

UberXTampa

I have 2 google alerts: uber, Lyft.
Any news that relates to either one is aggregated and sent to my mailbox daily.

Oscar Levant

Hey everybody.
I recently joined this community and was wondering where a lot of you get your news or information regarding Uber and other rideshare/sharing economy platforms. I like to see what others have to say in regards to this economy. For example, I like reading The Rideshare Guy and Facebook group posts here and there, but am looking for other mediums to keep up with the community. What do you like reading online or offline?
Set up Google ALERTS for the word "Uber", and anything on the net that comes up using Uber the title will be sent to your email.