• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where do you empty yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberbindass

Last saturday, peak time 10:30 pm, I was in urgent need to pee and I wasted like 45 mins looking for toilet. And went home just to pee. Later again at 1:30 am same thing happened, and this time it was more serious and again wasted 30+ min and cancelled a ride to find the toilet.

How do you guys find the toilet? Any tips would be appreciated.

angeline

Whatever you do if the police pull up and ask what you upto, just say stretching and having drink of water. Always try to park above a drain so there is no evidence under the car. Always have a bottle of water on passenger seat so you can pour it over your urine so cops don't see and smell just urine.

I pulled over along Victoria barracks in Oatley Rd and cops pulled up and asked what I AM doing. I said having a rezt and drinkig some water. They asked who owned the car and I said I have no idea it is a rental car. Then they ask the same stupid questions why you here what you doing where am I going. I said to them I have no idea where I am going, or time time I will get home. Then one cop said why is your belt undone and I said as I told you before I am having a rest and drink my belt is down to my last hole so I need to pull the belt tight so it fits. I was sore so I opened my belt.

Then they say where is my Uber Sticker and I said on the window. He then said I can not see it. I opened the rear door and said there it is must have fallen off again stupid sricker. They both get back into their pig pen and leave. This has taken over 30 minutes for nothing, just a fishing trip hoping I admit to something.

IERide

I’m on the other side of the world, but we share a common problem..
I usually find a public park, which almost always has bathrooms. 2nd choice is McDonald’s or other fast-food restaurants - although in bad neighborhoods you have to buy something before they give you the key (or code) to open the door. Gas stations are next.. When all else fails, I have my ‘emergency bottle’ that I can use anywhere.

KarmaKool

Last saturday, peak time 10:30 pm, I was in urgent need to pee and I wasted like 45 mins looking for toilet. And went home just to pee. Later again at 1:30 am same thing happened, and this time it was more serious and again wasted 30+ min and cancelled a ride to find the toilet.

KarmaKool

McDonald on every corner. ..try not to drink a lot a couple hours b4 starting to drive..especially sodas, tea, and coffee....have a small bottle of water just in case you need a sip....

Dr. Pax

https://itunes.apple.com/gr/app/toilet-finder/id311896604?mt=8

Here you go.
Saved my life countless times. :wink:

uberbindass

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Public toilet app doesnot when you are in emergency. I was at auburn and checked app which showed me a toilet in station. I loosened my pant and went there running just to find out it was temporarily out of order. After it I just thought to use the bottle to discharge but then I thought to use my last option at Macdonalds Auburn, where I finally found the toilet. (App doesnot show macdonalds toilet), (App told me BP express in canterbury has 24 hour access and the guy in the store from the night window told me we close at 10 )( Some macdonalds like in canterbury doesnot have toilets, so its always hit and try.

JCS26

Piss bottle mate, tried it while driving picking up a passenger :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had one of this fits perfectly

Drivers Champion

Those times are absolutely ridiculous. Totally wasting your time there.

Have a read of this. Memorise a few things or print out some notes.
https://uberpeople.net/threads/where-do-i-go-for-toilet.107283/

M3uber

Manage your bladder the same way you manage your fuel tank. Don’t let it go low when there’s an impending busy period coming up. Empty your bladder even if its only half full before an impending rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.