• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where do Ubers park at airport?

Hondamaker

Can someone please tell me where to pull in and park at DAY? Ive searched and looked at some of the maps but they are not specific at all. TIA.

Uber Annie

You should have done a little research before you signed up to drive in Dayton. It has nothing to offer. Everybody and their brother drives now. And Dayton is the inbetween market. UBERX & XL only. Plus everyone has a car and they drink and drive. I have over 4,000 plus rides in with Uber I can clear $500 in less than 3 days in the Cincinnati market.

Can someone please tell me where to pull in and park at DAY? Ive searched and looked at some of the maps but they are not specific at all. TIA.
You should read through all your information or google if you do not like the answers you get from people that have been doing this longer than you have https://www.uber.com/drive/dayton/airports/day/?state=QMQPtDb5cRineDcNwAAp_QFnjdVUFfaaNCcLng88kh0=&_csid=jw89YdeyeB4kaVG8W5G7sg#_

Hondamaker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't remember asking any of that. I live near Dayton, so I'm going to do Dayton and surrounding areas. Can you answer my question with a relevant answer? I already read the DAY faq and it doesn't say where to park my car at the airport.

Uber Annie

Thanks, I saw it yesterday and then again today. The map is very vague. I guess I'll just go to the airport and figure it out. Thanks!
Dude, if you can read and comprehend. You will be guided at the airport with signs. And as far as the surrounding areas you could end up with a trip to Columbus or Cincinnati airport and your Uber app will not work in those cities. Meaning you will have to drive back to the Dayton market to get a ride. So you go right ahead and be a know it all and see how long you last. You will spend more and gas than you will make in the Dayton area.

PartTimer4Life

Dude, if you can read and comprehend. You will be guided at the airport with signs. And as far as the surrounding areas you could end up with a trip to Columbus or Cincinnati airport and your Uber app will not work in those cities. Meaning you will have to drive back to the Dayton market to get a ride. So you go right ahead and be a know it all and see how long you last. You will spend more and gas than you will make in the Dayton area.
You literally just said you drive in Cincinnati. The Uber app works in both if you are from Dayton.

BigBadBob

You literally just said you drive in Cincinnati. The Uber app works in both if you are from Dayton.
My city is Cincinnati, but I can get just as much work in and around Dayton and surrounding areas. I live midway between and sometimes I go online heading north just for a change. I've had around the same number of trips to CVG as I have for DAY but never a pick up. Nor have I seen or found an Uber or Lyft wait area. I found the regular taxi wait area, but discretion being the better part of valour (or life) I never entered the fence

Uber Annie

My city is Cincinnati, but I can get just as much work in and around Dayton and surrounding areas. I live midway between and sometimes I go online heading north just for a change. I've had around the same number of trips to CVG as I have for DAY but never a pick up. Nor have I seen or found an Uber or Lyft wait area. I found the regular taxi wait area, but discretion being the better part of valour (or life) I never entered the fence
There has been a known glitch for some drivers in Dayton&Cincy that is preventing them from pings when out of their area. It started a couple months ago. There is a street at the Dayton airport for rideshare drivers it is not the cell phone lot. It is called "staging area" it is next to a fenced in area of rental cars. It really surprises me that people dont google or read the information that uber provides you for each city. It is not that difficult and the direct link to the Dayton airport has been included 2 times in this thread.