• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where do pukers puke? Also - thoughts on this seat cover?

I get that it's probably going to be pretty random (and hopefully seldom). But in your experiences, where do most people hurl? On the floor? The seats? Or just anywhere? I just bought a set of rubber floor mats, and I'm looking at seat covers. I'm thinking about just getting something cheap that I can ball up and throw away, especially because cleaning puke is likely to make me want to puke.

I've been looking at this seat cover, but I can't really tell if it's going to look tacky in my Jetta (keep in mind, I'll mostly be driving in the evenings when it's darker out). I can't post links yet, but on Amazon it's "Dickies 3000721 Black Heavy Duty Rear Bench Seat Protector."

I'm also about to get some barf bags or freezer bags. I guess even if I do get a seat cover, I should probably also Scotchguard the hell out of my seats and carpets just to be safe. Any other advice, pointers, or recommendations???

tohunt4me

I get that it's probably going to be pretty random (and hopefully seldom). But in your experiences, where do most people hurl? On the floor? The seats? Or just anywhere? I just bought a set of rubber floor mats, and I'm looking at seat covers. I'm thinking about just getting something cheap that I can ball up and throw away, especially because cleaning puke is likely to make me want to puke.

I've been looking at this seat cover, but I can't really tell if it's going to look tacky in my Jetta (keep in mind, I'll mostly be driving in the evenings when it's darker out). I can't post links yet, but on Amazon it's "Dickies 3000721 Black Heavy Duty Rear Bench Seat Protector."

I'm also about to get some barf bags or freezer bags. I guess even if I do get a seat cover, I should probably also Scotchguard the hell out of my seats and carpets just to be safe. Any other advice, pointers, or recommendations???
Get Vaccinated for Hepatitis !
It can kill you quicker than aids.

Pukers puke wherever they feel like it. The volume depends on what they were drinking. The color and consistency depends on what they ate before. Enjoy the smell.
It is amazing how little some people chew their Foods !
I have cleaned up inch square chunks of beef that smelled like Vodka. I have cleaned up 14 inch long whole noodles in cream sauce,this was the WORST SMELL !
P.S. - it is seldom the account holder who will ruin your car.

Also ,Uber has decided to CUT the compensation of these damages to OUR new cars from $200.00- $150.00
Uber has your back !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pukers puke wherever they feel like it. The volume depends on what they were drinking. The color and consistency depends on what they ate before. Enjoy the smell.
I have cleaned up inch square chunks of beef that smelled like Vodka. I have cleaned up 14 inch long whole noodles in cream sauce,this was the WORST SMELL !
Ugh.. just reading that made me a little queasy. I guess I've seen enough similar stuff on Bourbon St. - maybe it won't be as horrible as I remember.

Over/Uber

Also ,Uber has decided to CUT the compensation of these damages to OUR new cars from $200.00- $150.00
Uber has your back !
Pretty much utterly disgustingly vividly described. :frown:

tohunt4me

Ugh.. just reading that made me a little queasy. I guess I've seen enough similar stuff on Bourbon St. - maybe it won't be as horrible as I remember.
The tourists usually aren't the worse.
The college students from Tulane & Loyola on the $3.00 minimum rides will destroy your car !
They rate badly also !
The bars are 24/7 here so drunks are our trade( BOURBON STREET)
We get 85¢ a mile and 18¢ a minute !
Absolutely Ridiculous compensation for what we do !
The city is very dangerous.
Car jackings,robbery murder are a daily thing. Predators are everywhere.