Where did the tips go?

Brian G.

What happend to the tip category?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-07-11-52-55.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-11-52-55.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 87

Tinuviel

I really hope Uber doesn't go back to this. It gave them a leg up over Lyft in my book being transparent with how much the riders pay.
They already have. The driver app no longer shows what riders pay since the update yesterday. Granted they should probably do away with the 'Uber Fee' at this point with upfront pricing. Just slightly lower the per-mile rate and show it as a simple calculation.

divo183

I really hope Uber doesn't go back to this. It gave them a leg up over Lyft in my book being transparent with how much the riders pay.
They did the right thing of getting rid of so call being transparent!

Why do I care what the rider paid? I must imagine how many dumb people harassed Singh and Dajeet through E-mail or phone calls on how Uber charged the rider $100 and as a driver they only got $50.

Pay me miles and time, as I'm suppose to be getting paid (also all the other added stuff) and I can give a fudge less what they charge the rider!

Fighting the case of "I'm suppose to get 75% of what rider pays" is a lost battle and a lost cause a longggg time ago..

IMG_2191.PNG

The tips are listed twice? Once as "tips" and the other as "cash collected" The amount deposited in my account was 128.96. What is this 134.96? i hope that not what's going to be on my 1099? Isn't there a possibility I could get taxed twice? Anyone else see this on their account?

Attachments

• IMG_2191.PNG
    IMG_2191.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 23

Eli331

That was uber. I was doing much better with Lyft this morning. I did $200 in 9 hrs today.

Between both.....$200 total....I know that if you run both apps the numbers are definitely skewed for one app over the other....so that makes sense

Bostonken

They did the right thing of getting rid of so call being transparent!

Why do I care what the rider paid? I must imagine how many dumb people harassed Singh and Dajeet through E-mail or phone calls on how Uber charged the rider $100 and as a driver they only got $50.

Pay me miles and time, as I'm suppose to be getting paid (also all the other added stuff) and I can give a fudge less what they charge the rider!

Fighting the case of "I'm suppose to get 75% of what rider pays" is a lost battle and a lost cause a longggg time ago..
Yes what do you care? Because nobody doesn't give bleep if you care. They can charge ride $1000 and give you $50. You are here to serve and make this
Forum going.