1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where can I report a driver

Discussion in 'Advice' started by Juggalo9er, Dec 2, 2018.

1. I have him on my dash cam allowing a pax to ride in trunk and a picture of his plate....he had 9 people in a traverse

2. AuxCordBoston

AuxCordBoston

Lol. Just because he has Uber stickers doesn’t mean he was doing Uber at the time.

Immoralized, IR12 and tohunt4me like this.
  3. I saw him end the ride.....

tohunt4me likes this.
  4. Dan2miletripguy

Dan2miletripguy

Driving:
    UberX
    no one likes a snitch

5. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    It could be the new human trafficking app

6. Hold on let me figure out if I care if you like me

uberdriverfornow and ColdRider like this.
  7. TBone

TBone

Google uber greenlight hub indiana. There is one in Indianapolis. "Snitch" away, less competition lol

occupant, Juggalo9er and BigRedDriver like this.
  8. Just did ty

9. Coachman

Coachman

Driving:
    UberX
    Why would you report him? It could have been a 5-star ride.

10. 4 stars at best

11. SEAL Team 5

SEAL Team 5

Driving:
    Livery
    Have you ever seen those bumper stickers that state;
    image.jpg

12. I did eat it, after he nearly hit me while leaving... it was delicious

13. Crime of the century...call the FBI

14. Nah just the green light hub

15. Make sure they know you are not another crying drivers wanting their time, but you are a true partner.

Like the movie where the rentacop goes to the police and at first they are like GTFO but then by the end he wins them over and gets a special certificate

16. I just want to feel special

17. I didn't tell you to do this....but embellish.... driver took nine pax but refused fluffy the poodle. Hub won't take throwing out fluffy

18. uberdriverfornow

uberdriverfornow

just let the pax complain to uber for a ride refund after the idiot drops em off

Lynda Griego and Juggalo9er like this.
  19. "Uber support, my name is Rohit, how may I help you?"

I want to report a driver for taking too many passengers.

"You took too many passengers? Sir, that is a violation of Uber policy. I must remind you that you must obey all traffic laws at all times while driving Uber."

No, it wasn't my ride. It was another driver.

"You drive another driver?"

No, you don't understand. There was ANOTHER DRIVER who took too many people.

"Sir, you are the only person who is authorized to drive on your Uber account. You are not allowed to let anyone else drive your vehicle as they have not been approved through the Uber system."

No one else drove my car! Listen, I was sitting still, and I watched a DIFFERENT car with a DIFFERENT Uber driver. He took TOO MANY people on HIS ride. I have his license plate.

"Okay, good, please give me the license plate number and the state?"

Here it is, -×-×-×-×-.

"Very good, sir. I have updated your account with this information. Please note that your account is deactivated until you can go into an Uber location and have your new vehicle inspected. Do you need the address for that inspection?"

20. Another great post you are funny and a great writer...wasting your life behind the wheel IMHO