• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where can I report a driver

Juggalo9er

I have him on my dash cam allowing a pax to ride in trunk and a picture of his plate....he had 9 people in a traverse

Mista T

Author
"Uber support, my name is Rohit, how may I help you?"

I want to report a driver for taking too many passengers.

"You took too many passengers? Sir, that is a violation of Uber policy. I must remind you that you must obey all traffic laws at all times while driving Uber."

No, it wasn't my ride. It was another driver.

"You drive another driver?"

No, you don't understand. There was ANOTHER DRIVER who took too many people.

"Sir, you are the only person who is authorized to drive on your Uber account. You are not allowed to let anyone else drive your vehicle as they have not been approved through the Uber system."

No one else drove my car! Listen, I was sitting still, and I watched a DIFFERENT car with a DIFFERENT Uber driver. He took TOO MANY people on HIS ride. I have his license plate.

"Okay, good, please give me the license plate number and the state?"

Here it is, -×-×-×-×-.

"Very good, sir. I have updated your account with this information. Please note that your account is deactivated until you can go into an Uber location and have your new vehicle inspected. Do you need the address for that inspection?"

IthurstwhenIP

"Uber support, my name is Rohit, how may I help you?"

I want to report a driver for taking too many passengers.

"You took too many passengers? Sir, that is a violation of Uber policy. I must remind you that you must obey all traffic laws at all times while driving Uber."

No, it wasn't my ride. It was another driver.

"You drive another driver?"

No, you don't understand. There was ANOTHER DRIVER who took too many people.

"Sir, you are the only person who is authorized to drive on your Uber account. You are not allowed to let anyone else drive your vehicle as they have not been approved through the Uber system."

No one else drove my car! Listen, I was sitting still, and I watched a DIFFERENT car with a DIFFERENT Uber driver. He took TOO MANY people on HIS ride. I have his license plate.

"Okay, good, please give me the license plate number and the state?"

Here it is, -×-×-×-×-.

"Very good, sir. I have updated your account with this information. Please note that your account is deactivated until you can go into an Uber location and have your new vehicle inspected. Do you need the address for that inspection?"
Another great post you are funny and a great writer...wasting your life behind the wheel IMHO