Where are you NW Broward/ SW Boca guys gassing up?

ChevyVolt

Seems nothing is available, and if it is, there are 2 hour long, disorganized lines. Any tips? what are you guys doing to get the juice? :-)

Flacco

I work until midnight so I found a Speedway at midnight with gas and no line!!! West of 95 on Oakland Park Blvd

Gas up between midnight and 5 am depending on your schedule

ChevyVolt

I work until midnight so I found a Speedway at midnight with gas and no line!!! West of 95 on Oakland Park Blvd

Gas up between midnight and 5 am depending on your schedule
Thanks! I may have to do just that. Crap--all these idiots with their red, 5 gallon jugs everywhere.

rembrandt

Avoid gas stations in major roads and boulevard during the day because the line is huge. Gas stations in the 'bad neighborhoods ' is your best bet. Best time is after midnight.

Tony Davila

The Shamrock station in little Haiti had gas yesterday and there was only 2 cars there. I filled and I will not be working till after Irma. Taking the next few days off. It's not worth the traffic aggravation!

dpumalo

Delray is not bad where Federal Hwy is one way. I just filled up at the racetrack on Oakland and Somerset just east of 441 with only a 5 minute wait. Go around the lines on the end pumps to the middle. No line for the middle pumps. Idiots are all waiting for 4 pumps when there are like 20.

Pete Moran

I actually live one hour from West Palm and I can get gas with no problem so I guess I'm the lucky one I went out today and manage to make $87 in 4 hours no surges neither people don't want to waste their gas or Uber is running out of gas LOL everyone stay safe