"Where are you going?"

Coachman

I hate those four words. When you hear that in the middle of a ride, especially from a female, you can be sure you'll be rated poorly.

Got a 3-Star today from a female who wanted to know where I was going. I'm going to the address you put in your stupid app, that's where I'm going!

Grahamcracker

I hate those four words. When you hear that in the middle of a ride, especially from a female, you can be sure you'll be rated poorly.

Got a 3-Star today from a female who wanted to know where I was going. I'm going to the address you put in your stupid app, that's where I'm going!
Yeah, I don't like this question either. At the beginning of the ride, I always say, "if you have a preferred route, feel free to let me know, otherwise I am following the GPS."

It's not perfect but it's works for the most part

ebrain

lol .. reminds me I picked up pax with Lovefield Airport as destination and half way through they asked where was I going. Told them "to the airport" .. and they were like which airport. Told them Lovefield and they were like "Are you kidding" .. We are going to DFW Airport not Lovefield. Showed them destination on screen. They apologized and changed it. Good thing is they were early and in no rush or they could have missed their flight

Mars Troll Number 4

lol .. reminds me I picked up pax with Lovefield Airport as destination and half way through they asked where was I going. Told them "to the airport" .. and they were like which airport. Told them Lovefield and they were like "Are you kidding" .. We are going to DFW Airport not Lovefield. Showed them destination on screen. They apologized and changed it. Good thing is they were early and in no rush or they could have missed their flight

So there's 2 airports in the Orlando area, with shockingly similar names...

Orlando international airport (MCO)
Sanford Orlando international airport (SFB)

(Yeah, one airport LITERLY has the entire name of the other in it's name)

I ALWAYS ask which airport they are going to, usually with a joke involved..

"Darn, i was hoping it was going to be (the other one) it's farther away..."

It's easier to just ask anyway even if they give you a stupid look.

Actually I ALWAYS ask them where they are going to, just to make sure no one is too drunk/stupid to figure everything out.

Last edited: