Where are the cheap vehicle inspections

kittenman

I hit a curb and put a small crunch on my lower bumper. Not thinking I’ll pass at the hub. Anyone know a cheap place I can get it done where I can convince them to ignore minor damage?

uberxone vegas

I hit a curb and put a small crunch on my lower bumper. Not thinking I’ll pass at the hub. Anyone know a cheap place I can get it done where I can convince them to ignore minor damage?
Did you report it to ur INS....and asked them if they can help u get it repaired. It does not hurt to ask. I got my vehicle inspections done UBER office. I do have some damage to my car and passed the vehicle inspections. They have new guys doing vehicle inspections there UBER office. Can u post ur car damage pics here so I can give u my best opinion. good luck.

Wasted_Days

Not telling my insurance company anything. They find out I do rideshare my rates triple.
Honestly if you're willing to take this sort of insurance risk why would passing inspection with a ding in your bumper even register on the radar? nonetheless call DentKing or BumperMedic there's dozens of them out there.

Last edited:

Wolfecreak

Not telling my insurance company anything. They find out I do rideshare my rates triple.
You should tell them. If something happens to you, especially if pax are in the car, you'll wish your rates would triple. Vegas is too risky to play that game. I told my insurance and they got me a deal for Mercury rideshare insurance.

PrestonT

You should tell them. If something happens to you, especially if pax are in the car, you'll wish your rates would triple. Vegas is too risky to play that game. I told my insurance and they got me a deal for Mercury rideshare insurance.
Are you with Progressive?

Jimbowild1

If that part of the bumper is plastic put a hair dryer one it and it will pop out.

Michael-MS

Firestone is $20. Print out and bring the inspection form with you. They don't have them and don't have wifi or email to print for you. The one on Durango is the least busy and I know for a fact they don't care about dents in your bumper. :wink:

Double check the form is complete before you leave. They forgot to circle pass or fail on mine.

kittenman

Turns out the small dent didn’t keep me from passing inspection. The bald front tire did. $45 later at the used tire store... Uber on.

Serby

They don't care about your car body

Daniel Harbin

If you have geico and they find out they will drop you.
Funny thing I had GIECO for 33 years and about a year and half ago they sent me a questionnaire and it asked me if I was ridesharing. I answered truthfully. Last month I got a notice they were dropping me, all 3 vehicles, not just my rideshare vehicle. So I took all my business including homeowners to Farmers. So instead of 1100 bucks every 6 months its now over 1400. But I have the rideshare rider.

33 years dont mean jack.

They don't care about your car body
Last inspection the boy looking at my car was concerned about a 1/2" hole in my rear bumper plastic. Unless you looked careful like it wasnt visible. So yeah sometimes they care.