Where are the best places to hangout in SF?

BuckSF

I'm new to driving Uber, and will most likely only do so for 2-3 months. I wanted to ask where some recommended places to hang out (in the car) might be in San Francisco.

The reason I ask is because I have college class work to complete, and I need a reasonably safe area to pull over to and read/write for 30 min breaks or so.

Uberpoordriver

I'm new to driving Uber, and will most likely only do so for 2-3 months. I wanted to ask where some recommended places to hang out (in the car) might be in San Francisco.

The reason I ask is because I have college class work to complete, and I need a reasonably safe area to pull over to and read/write for 30 min breaks or so.
I would say treasure island of coit tower but it depends what day and time

manuella

It was so strange but last night it was parked ! I hadn't seen a queue on a random weeknight in long time

With the way things are , sfo is a smart choice unfortunately most pool are realizing it

nicolephlsfo

Its SF. Everywhere is safe. If you want to minimize the risk of having your car urinated on or otherwise vandalized, avoid the tenderloin and hunter's point.