• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Where are all the drivers?

There is supposed to be around 1800 uber drivers in the #ldnont. We need to get everyone signed up on here so we can exchange ideas and stay ahead of the curve.

Anyone have any ideas?

Vision1961

Who suggested or said that there are 1800 drivers??? The guys at the Greenlight session at the Lamplighter said there 'were about 1000 registered, but many only do 1 or 2 rides a day, some only do UberEats and others only work very late nights and still others are inactive'. I don't mind what the actual number is - just curious as to the figure of 1800.

Islander Kahuna

Hi lndnonuberdriver,

I have to concur with Vision. At the summer Uber Driver appreciation Meet and Greet at Michaels, it was mentioned that the London fleet was around 970 strong. I think that number fluctuates too as the population expands and contracts with the post secondary school year. Perhaps mentioning this site at the next local Greenlight session?

Akrava62

There is supposed to be around 1800 uber drivers in the #ldnont. We need to get everyone signed up on here so we can exchange ideas and stay ahead of the curve.

Anyone have any ideas?
A lot of people are signed up but after few tries get dissatisfied,as money is really inadequate.