When This All Ends...What do you think?

IR12

I agree! Except one of the last things I want to see come from China is toys! Way too risky giving stuff to kids when it could contain something toxic.
Toys AND pharmaceuticals.
How about if America stops sending good paying jobs overseas so corporations save money, pay a fair & decent wage?

Depending on shady foreign deals with shadier companies & selling out Americans has become business as usual.

We can do better.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Louisiana is resilient but damn, the hits just keep coming. Look at all the people who attended Mardi Gras which is month-long shoulder-to-shoulder partying around the clock.

Louisiana is expected to surpass NY in outbreaks at some point & become the epicenter of Covid19.
Watch us have a katrina level Hurricane late in July . . .

Transportador

I think the biggest problem we're going to have is NO MOVIE to watch while we're quarantined at home. Nothing but reruns. Like how can they make new movies when any gathering of more than 10 people is prohibited? OMG how will we live?

tohunt4me

How about if America stops sending good paying jobs overseas so corporations save money, pay a fair & decent wage?

Depending on shady foreign deals with shadier companies & selling out Americans has become business as usual.

We can do better.
If you Think about it

It IS THE CORPORATIONS WHO EXPORTED COVID - 19 TO AMERICA !

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !

MAKE THINGS IN AMERICA AGAIN !

NO BAILOUTS FOR THE CORPORATIONS WHO BROUGHT US COVID !!#

temdriver

Do the maximum to protect yourself, I use sanitizer and wipe consistently turn off heat or AC when a passenger is in and try to keep windows a little open to fresh air of the inside of the car

Reactions: TGK

KK2929

Do you think this will make the world come closer together and spawn a new age of World Unity and Mutual Helping?

OR

Do you believe this will lead to World Greed and Isolational Governments, possibly leading to World War III?
------------------------------
Everything will go back to normal, except many people will not have a job. No way to tell at this point. Humans have a very short memory. Take a look at last weekend. They were told to stay home and stay 6 ft from strangers. What do they do ?? Go to the beach and the pier and hang in crowds. You gotta laugh at how dumb that was.
People want routine and security in their daily lives. They want to go back to no stress and restrictions. Most humans need the comfort of a routine and being in control of their lives and surroundings. When that is gone -- they start hoarding toilet paper and paper towels. 😄
As for the world being closer -- maybe for a very short time but not on a long term basis.

oishiin driving

------------------------------
Everything will go back to normal, except many people will not have a job. No way to tell at this point. Humans have a very short memory. Take a look at last weekend. They were told to stay home and stay 6 ft from strangers. What do they do ?? Go to the beach and the pier and hang in crowds. You gotta laugh at how dumb that was.
People want routine and security in their daily lives. They want to go back to no stress and restrictions. Most humans need the comfort of a routine and being in control of their lives and surroundings. When that is gone -- they start hoarding toilet paper and paper towels. 😄
As for the world being closer -- maybe for a very short time but not on a long term basis.
Until the next century, 2120.

AngelAdams

Do you think this will make the world come closer together and spawn a new age of World Unity and Mutual Helping?

OR

Do you believe this will lead to World Greed and Isolational Governments, possibly leading to World War III?
Just more wealth going up. That’s about it. Corporatism baby.

EX_

We can do better.
I'm an American who appreciates capitalism and wants this country to succeed through adversity, but the reality is...
giphy (1).gif