• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

When Stupid Millennials Think You Are As Stupid As Them

LADriver

I like Korea-Town. Up to a point. The Asian crowd tends to be more polite and respectful then the rude Hollywood crowd. Unless, you get a drunk Korean as a passenger.

I responded to a pickup on Wilshire Blvd. Early A.M., on a Destination Filter, headed to Hollywood.

3800 Wilshire Blvd. The tallest residential tower in Korea-Town. I get 3 drunks stumbling into my car. Two, a skinny male and a female, get into the back seat. The main passenger, David, gets into the front passenger seat.

I call his phone to make sure he is the right passenger. David's phone is ringing as he gets into my front passenger seat. Good enough.

We go about 4 blocks north to 4th street. David gets out. But, his 2 passengers don't. I tell them there are no other stops on the order.

This is when the SMART ASS ASIAN MILLENIAL FEMALE tells me, "Oh, I put in the second stop." I tell her no and show her my phone, "No. There are no addition stops." She is still trying to hustle me.

David, the main passenger just got out and walked away. The ride is now over. But, the female shows me her phone which shows a LYFT driver screen. I tell her, "I'm an UBER driver, not a LYFT driver."

She says, "Oh, I thought we were getting into my LYFT ride."

I tell her, "You are in the wrong car. I'm an UBER driver, not LYFT. If you got into the wrong car, then you need to get out and order another car. I confirmed that David was my correct passenger."

Her man friend starts to get rude with me because he is drunk or high. They say, "We just need to get home. Can we pay you cash." I tell them, "No. I only accepted this ride because it was headed toward Hollywood where I live."

So, the Millennials lied to me and tried to use their "Stupid Logic" on me to try and get a ride home. To try and get a ride home. I told them, " Your ride is over." Especially since I used the Destination Filter to get my ass home!

Watch out for stupid Millennials that want to hustle you for a free or discounted ride home.

Last edited:

UberLaLa

So David's thinking, I didn't think I ordered Pool...and Asian chick has ordered Line and thinks you were her Line car...

LOL! Stupid is, Stupid does...

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
I like Korea-Town. Up to a point. The Asian crowd tends to be more polite and respectful then the rude Hollywood crowd. Unless, you get a drunk Korean as a passenger.

I responded to a pickup on Wilshire Blvd. Early A.M., on a Destination Filter, headed to Hollywood.

3800 Wilshire Blvd. The tallest residential tower in Korea-Town. I get 3 drunks stumbling into my car. Two, a skinny male and a female, get into the back seat. The main passenger, David, gets into the front passenger seat.

I call his phone to make sure he is the right passenger. David's phone is ringing as he gets into my front passenger seat. Good enough.

We go about 4 blocks north to 4th street. David gets out. But, his 2 passengers don't. I tell them there are no other stops on the order.

This is when the SMART ASS ASIAN MILLENIAL FEMALE tells me, "Oh, I put in the second stop." I tell her no and show her my phone, "No. There are no addition stops." She is still trying to hustle me.

David, the main passenger just got out and walked away. The ride is now over. But, the female shows me her phone which shows a LYFT driver screen. I tell her, "I'm an UBER driver, not a LYFT driver."

I tell her, "You are in the wrong car. I'm an UBER driver, not LYFT. If you got into the wrong car, then you need to get out and order another car. I confirmed that David was my correct passenger."

Her man friend starts to get rude with me because he is drunk or high. They say, "We just need to get home. Can we pay you cash." I tell them, "No. I only accepted this ride because it was headed toward Hollywood where I live."

So, the Millennials lied to me and tried to use their "Stupid Logic" on me to try and get a ride home. To try and get a ride home. I told them, " Your ride is over." Especially since I used the Destination Filter to get my ass home!

Watch out for stupid Millennials that want to hustle you for a free or discounted ride home.
Calling the pax is clever. I never thought of that. Learn something new everyday here.

LADriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey all, I meant to upload this trip route with my Stupid Millennials rant.

S stands for Stupid.

rudemIMG_0334.PNG

Thanatos

I just avoid the drunk/high mf's. After midnight I only do LAX runs.

Zyy91

Doesn't sound like too big of deal. Not sure why you felt the need to write about this? Unless you just wanted to take out some frustration on us stupid millenials. Anyway keep on driving Uber and I promise you'll have far more interesting stories to write about.

Bpr2

Doesn't sound like too big of deal. Not sure why you felt the need to write about this? Unless you just wanted to take out some frustration on us stupid millenials. Anyway keep on driving Uber and I promise you'll have far more interesting stories to write about.
.... tedgey.... hi buddy

dkcs

Simple, when they offered cash tell them it was $40 for the ride for the off-app insurance. I guarantee you they would have pulled themselves out of your car in under 10 seconds.

Damn! They were drunk at 8 in the morning?
Yep, that demographic can drink pretty hard believe it or not...

LADriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
After 14,000+ rides, I am getting fed up with being insulted by ignorant Millennials (18-25 year olds) due to their own fault, not mine.

One of my main rules while driving is to be polite to everyone, regardless of any stressful situations that may come up. But, this young group of riders, Millennials, seem to have been raise by Monkeys and not Parents.

Examples:

1. Koreatown. A group of Millennials are carrying TWO completely passed out young girls to my car. I tell them I don't drive passed out girls. Were they roofyied? Who is their care taker? To risky. They should be calling an ambulance, not an UBER. Cancel ride, the entire group starts to cuss me out for not accepting their ride. Their fault or mine?

2. Downtown. Four Millennials walk to my car with street tacos. I tell them, "No food in the car." They tell me, "We'll put the food ON your car." Not funny. Cancel. They start to pound on my car doors and windows while cussing me out. They angrily tell me to move along. I stay and hold my position. They can move while they wait for their next car. Their fault or mine?

3. Koreatown. A large group of 10 YOUNG people come out of an apartment building. They FAIL to give me the correct name to verify that I'm their car. There were 2 other rideshare cars behind me. I don't allow them in as they start pulling on my doors. They are drunk and out of control. I tell them, "It's a cancel" They begin to insult, cuss and scream at me. Their fault or mine?

4. Downtown. A groups of 5 Millennials want to load 5 people in my car. I tell them no. The drunk, ghetto, Hispanic, punk comes to my window and tells me to cancel his shyte, because he doesn't know how to use the UBER APP. I tell him, "I'm going to cancel you from my side and not charge you." He proceeds to yell and cuss at me to get the F out. I tell him, "No, I'm fine just where I am." Who does this IGNORANT MILLENNIAL think he's talking to? He tried to load 5 people and then doesn't know how to cancel. His his fault or mine?

5. Koreatown. A group of Millennials comes to my car. They load 3 and are WAITING for the 4th. They are not ready to go. One of the males goes back to the house and returns without the 4th person. (I've now spent 15 minutes driving to their location and waiting in one sport without making a single dollar.) I tell him, "I'm going to cancel your ride. Order when you are ready to go." While 3 passengers are in my car. He begins to cuss and insult me. I tell them to get out. His fault or mine?

6. Downtown. A single male tried to get into my car with a mid-sized dog with no carrying case. I tell him, "No. you have to have the dog inside a carrying case. " He proceeds to insult me and cuss me. His fault or mine?

7. Valley. 2 drunk Millennial females get into my car on New Year's Eve at 4AM. They immediately begin to demand that I just drive and turn up the heat in a nasty, rude manner. I tell them, "No. Don't start mouthing off at me. Your ride is cancelled." The girl sitting behind me reaches over and slaps my face. She is lucky I don't have her arrested for assault and battery. Her fault or mine?

8. Hollywood. A heavily drunk male Millennial gets into my car and starts to yell and scream at me that I'm taking the wrong route. I kick him out as soon as possible. His fault or mine?

9. East L.A. A drunk male Millennial gets in with a group of 4. He proceeds to say that he is going to make the driver, "His @@@@@." I actually finished this ride because his friends tell him what an idiot he is to his face. His fault or mine?

10. Koreatown. 3 Millennials get into my car at 3AM. One of them starts to rant at me out of nowhere, "Hey driver, why are you insulting me?! What the F is your problem!" I pull over after 2 blocks and kick them out on Western Blvd. His fault or mine?

So, yeah, I posted this STUPID MILLENNIALS rant because it had to be broadcast to the rideshare community. After 14,000+ rides I have hundreds of these IDIOT MILLENNIAL stories. I just gave you 10 examples. And the veteran drivers on this UPN site know exactly what I'm talking about.

Best to you.

Damn! They were drunk at 8 in the morning?
Pickup was at 6AM Saturday morning. Screenshot was at 8AM. Still, I thought it would be a normal commute ride at that hour, not flaming out drunks.

Last edited: