When PAX leaves something behind..

djangoswango

A very very attractive lady left her car keys in my car last night. I got texts and emails in the middle of the night about it.

Now I have her phone number. Do I stalk her? Just return keys? Ask for $20 tip? Ask for just the tip?

What to do?!?

Kodyhead

A very very attractive lady left her car keys in my car last night. I got texts and emails in the middle of the night about it.

Now I have her phone number. Do I stalk her? Just return keys? Ask for $20 tip? Ask for just the tip?

What to do?!?

You need to be better prepared and make a sex dungeon in your house. Also get one of those masks with the big red ball for her mouth, it cuts down on the screaming, trust me.

MattMo81

If returning it to her is too inconvenient or far away than the $15 return fee you'll get from Uber will cover, bring it to the greenlight hub and drop them off. They'll mail them to her. Or she'll pick them up.

djangoswango

If returning it to her is too inconvenient or far away than the $15 return fee you'll get from Uber will cover, bring it to the greenlight hub and drop them off. They'll mail them to her. Or she'll pick them up.
Oh, I def want to see her again tho.

How do you get the $15 fee?

appdriver

You report it to Uber. They recently implemented a $15 return item fee. I have never done it (yet) so not sure exactly how it works logistically. I am not one who asks for $$ from the pax. I guess I am old school and still have faith in people to tip upon appreciation. I have returned items and have been given cash from the riders.

bobby747

she wont want an uber driver..we are 1 step from welfare ..haha..
but ya call support or go on web site u get $15 ..never used it . my luck they like in jersey shore

wk1102

What to do?!?
She wants you bro, stalking is in order.

Do it slowly, covertly, learn her patterns, her favorite Starbucks, where she works, what gym she uses, even wjen she walks her dog. Everything.

When you know her patterns, slowly integrate yourself into her life... show up behind her on line at at starbucks, tbwn a dr appointment at the Dr office she works... you happen to be jogging the same place she walks her dog...

You get the point, eventually she will male a move or shoot you.

djangoswango

Do it slowly, covertly, learn her patterns, her favorite Starbucks, where she works, what gym she uses, even wjen she walks her dog. Everything.

When you know her patterns, slowly integrate yourself into her life... show up behind her on line at at starbucks, tbwn a dr appointment at the Dr office she works... you happen to be jogging the same place she walks her dog...

and once she makes a move - apply the DENNIS system.

D- Demonstrate Value
E- Engage Physically
N- Nurture Dependence
N- Neglect Emotionally
I- Inspire Hope
S- Separate Entirely

that is how you truly keep a woman.

Kodyhead

There are some great videos on YouTube. Also chloroform works great as well.

Wow keys becomes stalker thread...nuts..funny if u are joking
It's personal not business

and once she makes a move - apply the DENNIS system.

D- Demonstrate Value
E- Engage Physically
N- Nurture Dependence
N- Neglect Emotionally
I- Inspire Hope
S- Separate Entirely

that is how you truly keep a woman.
You millenials and your brainwashing, i keep it old fashioned and like to keep them against their will

Rat

You report it to Uber. They recently implemented a $15 return item fee. I have never done it (yet) so not sure exactly how it works logistically. I am not one who asks for $$ from the pax. I guess I am old school and still have faith in people to tip upon appreciation. I have returned items and have been given cash from the riders.
I didn't even get a thank you

LEAFdriver

What to do?!?

Just curious. How do you know that you have HER phone number? Did she actually TYPE her number in the text or email? Or did you just assume that the number the texts came from are her personal number? The only way that could happen is if Uber GAVE HER YOUR personal number. :eek: