When is the new surge going to get here?

I am tired of waiting for the new flat surge. Even Lyft got tired of waiting to copy Uber and just went ahead and did it. Is there a phone number or email I can send to Uber letting them know how disappointed I am that the rest of the world has flat surge, but in LA we only have the old outdated surge?

Korean Ant

I am tired of waiting for the new flat surge. Even Lyft got tired of waiting to copy Uber and just went ahead and did it. Is there a phone number or email I can send to Uber letting them know how disappointed I am that the rest of the world has flat surge, but in LA we only have the old outdated surge?

PT!!
20190428_181238.jpg

LAWeasel

Dear Esteemed Valued Partner,

Los Angeles is our most favorite market. We value our drivers there and have introduced something better than flat surge. It's flat surge on every single ride, no matter where you are! That's right! You don't even have to drive to a surge zone or worry about the time of day.

Here's how it works:

Each week you have to guess how many rides you will do (we can't reveal what our algorithm does with your guess). But if you guess correctly, we pay you flat surge of fifty cents (comes out of the 50% we steal on each ride) for each ride!

Resolved,
Rohit

Korean Ant

Hope never come here. It suck to drive long distance because of the traffic. Drivers are set to $4-5 even if they are stuck in traffic for an hour.

Damm bro...
I thought my broken English was bad ???
We need to go finish our ESL class together haha
JK!
Yes...uber better not bring flat surge here ???

Does Hemet had any surge?
When the cops raid a meth house, there is.
Post automatically merged:

Are you serious? After the IPO just like Lyft did
Too far in the future. We need flat surge now.

Dear Esteemed Valued Partner,

Los Angeles is our most favorite market. We value our drivers there and have introduced something better than flat surge. It's flat surge on every single ride, no matter where you are! That's right! You don't even have to drive to a surge zone or worry about the time of day.

Here's how it works:

Each week you have to guess how many rides you will do (we can't reveal what our algorithm does with your guess). But if you guess correctly, we pay you flat surge of fifty cents (comes out of the 50% we steal on each ride) for each ride!

Resolved,
Rohit
Sounds great! When is the roll out?

Hope never come here. It suck to drive long distance because of the traffic. Drivers are set to $4-5 even if they are stuck in traffic for an hour.
Imagine all the money you could make driving USC for 18 hours a day.