When is enough, enough?

Toonces-the-cat

Are you still driving when there is no boost or surge? Are you accepting pool rides? Are you happy making pennies while Uber make millions? They won't raise what the driver makes but they have no problem giving themselves a bump by increasing the booking fee or upfront pricing where Uber keeps the additional money for over estimating the trip. Now they have lobbied for drivers to get a business license.

tim678

I haven't drove for that company for over 2 months. I did turn the app on when I came back from vacation. Uber gave me 2 pool rides so I said f it. See ya

Uberdriver2710

Travis -k

Are you still driving when there is no boost or surge? Are you accepting pool rides? Are you happy making pennies while Uber make millions? They won't raise what the driver makes but they have no problem giving themselves a bump by increasing the booking fee or upfront pricing where Uber keeps the additional money for over estimating the trip. Now they have lobbied
No one is forcing you to drive for uber

if it's not good enough stop whinging and get a better gig
No one is forcing you to drive for uber

if it's not good enough stop whinging and get a better gig
Freaking UBER troll shill!

Please Roy tell us how long you have been driving rideshare and how much better it has gotten for Drivers,

Only a noob antz or a freaking uber koolaid drinking employee would take your stance.

Roy Latte

Troll? Im just a troll answering fool...
See here I go again cant stop myself

Not really.

i mean u could fully argue uber has only gotten worse for driver's -- i wont argue you on that.

But to many people argue from the standpoint that they deserve better.

Uber not good enough anymore? Enough is Enough?
Get Better, Find Better.

@@@@@ mentality

Part Time AZ

IMG_2517.PNG
Are you still driving when there is no boost or surge? Are you accepting pool rides? Are you happy making pennies while Uber make millions? They won't raise what the driver makes but they have no problem giving themselves a bump by increasing the booking fee or upfront pricing where Uber keeps the additional money for over estimating the trip. Now they have lobbied for drivers to get a business license.

Lyft will try and save you....$35/hr according to their ads! Sign up today. (Underestimate.com gutsy move Lyft).
IMG_2517.PNG