When & How to lose access to Uber Pro rewards

BeingStewie

I think many are wondering how and when we lose access to rewards. I found this on the Uber Pro help, that could be informative to others. My concern is did I lose access to my rewards because of the new added acceptance rate requirement? At least when we were working last 3 months we knew we had maintain ratings and low cancelation to shave access to rewards for the next 3 month period. I’ll have to call them multiple times to get an expert support person to answer these questions. Or we’ll know when next week’s quests are released. Till then here you go:

Star rating

If you are a driver with Gold, Platinum, or Diamond status and your star rating falls between 4.75 and 4.84, you won’t be able to reach a higher status by earning more points. You will maintain your current status and have access to your current rewards.

If your rating falls below 4.75, you will lose access to your rewards immediately. To earn back your status and rewards, your rating must return to 4.85 or above.

Cancellation rate

If you are a driver with Gold, Platinum, or Diamond status and your cancellation rate rises to between 4.01% and 10%, you won’t be able to reach a higher status by earning more points. You will maintain your current status and have access to your current rewards.

If your cancellation rate rises above 10%, you will lose access to your rewards immediately. To earn back your rewards, your cancellation rate must return to 4% or below.

Acceptance Rate

If you are a driver with Gold, Platinum, or Diamond status and your acceptance rate falls between 75% and 84%, you won't be able to reach a higher status by earning more points. You will maintain your current status and have access to your current rewards.

If your acceptance rate falls below 75%, you will lose access to your rewards immediately. To earn back your status and rewards, your rating must return to 85% or above.

OP-Matt

Their attempts at clarifying things don’t actually provide much more clarity. My question is where is the point in which you qualify for the status? I am still earning points currently even though acceptance rate is a little bit low. If I earn the right number of points, at what point during the period must my rates be at the correct level?

ANTlifebaby

My first three "offerings" today from Brookfield at 7:50 am, all back to back to back, were 12 mins away, 10 mins away, and 18 minutes away, while there was a small surge about 15 blocks away from me. Oh and the 18 minute away one (like south Burr Ridge) was a pool. I mean, do they honestly think someone is going to take a ride th--never mind, obviously someone will...

I waited a bit and did some short Lyft rides at 75% PT, and then there was a 18 dollar surge in Summit at around 8:15 of which I caught 10 bucks (didn't want to decline and risk it ghosting away).

But I mean my acceptance rate is already at 70%, imagine it will be closer to like 40% in a few weeks. Do people really just take whatever comes in??

Meanwhile, I made about 40 bucks from 7:50 to 9:00, which is quite good for burbs at that time, wonder how much I would have made if I took that 18 minute away no surged pool /smh

Didn't take the screenshot of the 12 min one, but seriously who gives a crap about acceptance rate if this is the junk they are trying to feed you.

Attachments

• IMG_3677.PNG
    IMG_3677.PNG
    101.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3678.PNG
    IMG_3678.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Crawdad

Might as well discontinue all of this reward BS. and discontinue pool, save it for the autonomous era.