When did Uber become so expensive???

Squid

Check this out. I was at Tanqueray's and got totally shitfaced. I took a walk outside to collect myself but instead, I decided to get a little bit high. So I went back in a did an Irish Car Bomb to cap the night off. But that's not the point.

I was ready to walk home but a friend of mine from years ago called me and asked me if I wanted to partake in cow tipping. So I ordered an Uber car asap. I was hoping it was my overweight Elvis driver, but instead a Haitian dude showed up. No problemo, I was like 'take me to Haines City asap!'

Long story short, we get to Haines City from Downtown and the uber bill was $17.00!!! What the hell? I don't know about Haiti, but money doesn't grow on trees where I come from! He seemed like a pretty cool dude, but he was too rich for my blood. So I rated him a solid 3.9.

The Mollusk

Check this out. I was at Tanqueray's and got totally shitfaced. I took a walk outside to collect myself but instead, I decided to get a little bit high. So I went back in a did an Irish Car Bomb to cap the night off. But that's not the point.

I was ready to walk home but a friend of mine from years ago called me and asked me if I wanted to partake in cow tipping. So I ordered an Uber car asap. I was hoping it was my overweight Elvis driver, but instead a Haitian dude showed up. No problemo, I was like 'take me to Haines City asap!'

Long story short, we get to Haines City from Downtown and the uber bill was $17.00!!! What the hell? I don't know about Haiti, but money doesn't grow on trees where I come from! He seemed like a pretty cool dude, but he was too rich for my blood. So I rated him a solid 3.9.
I nominate this man for something. Anything .

UberIsAScam

I guess you didn't get the email I got. From now until August 14, Uber is doing a promotion and I can take up to 5 Uber rides for 50% off. You're getting ripped off man.

Shine'ola

I had a guy start saying "when did Uber raise the rates, it seems like I am paying 3 times what I used to" I said hmmm they haven't raised rates ever, they actually cut them three times, he says NO NO I'm telling you it's more now, I said hmmm have you noticed the cars being nicer? he says yeah for sure man that part has been awesome, well dude you ordered Select..... and that was it, he was an X rider

Shine'ola

go

Long story short, we get to Haines City from Downtown and the uber bill was $17.00!!! What the hell? I don't know about Haiti, but money doesn't grow on trees where I come from! He seemed like a pretty cool dude, but he was too rich for my blood. So I rated him a solid 3.9.[/QUOTE

good story but you can only rate drivers even numbers 1,2,3,4,or5

2Cents

He didn't even know that he was in a select vehicle in the lowest priced market?
Go figure
I had a guy start saying "when did Uber raise the rates, it seems like I am paying 3 times what I used to" I said hmmm they haven't raised rates ever, they actually cut them three times, he says NO NO I'm telling you it's more now, I said hmmm have you noticed the cars being nicer? he says yeah for sure man that part has been awesome, well dude you ordered Select..... and that was it, he was an X rider

wk1102

He didn't even know that he was in a select vehicle in the lowest priced market?
Go figure
It happens a lot, my car shows up as x and xl. It has been 2 1/2 now. Out of the 7 xl pings I have got only one was for a group more than 4, the 1st one. I canceled that trip. All the rest were one person except one, it was 2 people. Gotta say, I do like the xl rates much better...