When did this come to DC...

New2This

They HAVE to do some kind of incentive for Pool.

A while back I think they did like a $3 or $5 bonus on each trip. They have to do SOMETHING to make us pick up Pool.

This will be my last week of Platinum Boost. It's not worth it, especially with the weekend incentives.

'Up To' are weasel words meaning 'you pick up in shit areas & take short shit trips'

I speak Uber

rv5

my prediction... current boost people are going to be moved to hourly next week.

New2This

my prediction... current boost people are going to be moved to hourly next week.
I doubt it. I think they're doing away with hourly incentives entirely. They're losing money on them; I know they lose money on Boost too but at least Boost they get the other bullshit fees from the riders.

The hourly incentives were, if I'm not mistaken, to try to get enough drivers out driving to minimize surge. They have that for the most part, except when it thunderstorms. They don't need hourly any more, so they move everyone to Boost & let us fight to the (financial) death over the few pings out there.

Very Mad Max in an Uber way

rv5

some hourly people were moved to boost last week. some boost people were moved to hourly last week.

the rest of hourly people have been notified they are being moved to boost next week. this is most likely because the metal levels on boost are so drastically higher on boost. they are much more lenient with hourly metal levels (for example, i went on vacation last week and completed zero rides and uber still gave me gold status this week on hourly).

i hope you are right. i want all of us on boost if i can't have my hourly. i finished my 4-9pm shift tonite on hourly by 5:15 pm with pool trips and then headed to a dead spot and watched netflix for 3.5 hours while making 35 per hour during those 3.5 hours.

if we are all on boost, uber is going to have a hard time dealing with the unaccepted pool requests and this will cause a serious disruption. they will have to either supplement pool stool with a 3-5 dollar bonus again or surge is going to be off the charts.

some hourly people were moved to boost last week. some boost people were moved to hourly last week.

the rest of hourly people have been notified they are being moved to boost next week. this is most likely because the metal levels on boost are so drastically higher on boost. they are much more lenient with hourly metal levels (for example, i went on vacation last week and completed zero rides and uber still gave me gold status this week on hourly).

i hope you are right. i want all of us on boost if i can't have my hourly. i finished my 4-9pm shift tonite on hourly by 5:15 pm with pool trips and then headed to a dead spot and watched netflix for 3.5 hours while making 35 per hour during those 3.5 hours.

if we are all on boost, uber is going to have a hard time dealing with the unaccepted pool requests and this will cause a serious disruption. they will have to either supplement pool stool with a 3-5 dollar bonus again or surge is going to be off the charts.
Nice strategy!!!! That's why hourly can be way better than boost!!!!

UberSaur

No Metal Incentive Boost will motivate UberSaur to pick up any Stools since they introduced the auto-accept feature. UberSaur is a contractor, not an employee, and certainly no Stool Pidgeon..

nutzareus

'Up To' are weasel words meaning 'you pick up in shit areas & take short shit trips'

I speak Uber
All of my bronze boost incentives this weekend are 1.2x "up to" 1.4x or 1.6x depending on area. I know for certain the 1.4x and 1.6x areas will be the garbage Pool areas. I drove through there yesterday for work, turned on the app after I finished and was put in Virtual Corner for refusing 7+ minute Stool requests.

Neubridge1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I googled it. This is what came up. Interesting it's only available for purchase until Sunday. Only 4 days
This is still sickening,they will do anything to push poop. Funny thing is we've never seen an Uberx pass.Those of us, no matter how few need to not accept any poop pings.....this has to stop.

nutzareus

This is Fuber's plan to get rid of drivers and maximize profit. Collect from 4 people so they can clown car you, and pay the driver once.

Ignoring pool requests can't get you deactivated but canceling trips can.

When you ignore requests you may be put in virtual timeout