When can we expect the result of Uber Lawsuit against the City for the Cap limit till August?

Inshur

Suism

It all depends on the judge. Most likely, judge will postpone decision similar to what the judge did with Lyft fighting the new wage regulation aka 30 days to make a decision. If Uber can plead a strong case, judge might rule in their favor. That's what insurance companies are also predicting.

Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if the cap is lifted. With congestion pricing being the new ish, more independent drivers would mean more revenue for the city. More drivers to ticket and phase out so get your application ready boys

Ben321

Buy your black on black escalade and new home now cause your soon going to be a millionaire being an ubah drivah. Make sure to also have a peanut butter machine at home with all the peanuts you collect

If they lift the cap... this line of work is done. Probably hit T100 in first 2 months and gridlock traffic everywhere.

ItzMysh

Can the Court decision come within weeks or is it many months away?
If they lift the ban you’ll be extremely rich. Did you know once you Tlc plate your car it becomes immune to all damage? Like you will never have to do oil changes, your brakes will never go bad. That Tlc plate is a gift from god. I can now see why another 100k wants to drive. It’s worth it to do 3 inspections a year and one visual inspection every 2. You’ll be rolling in dough soon

Kris150303

If they lift the ban you’ll be extremely rich. Did you know once you Tlc plate your car it becomes immune to all damage? Like you will never have to do oil changes, your brakes will never go bad. That Tlc plate is a gift from god. I can now see why another 100k wants to drive. It’s worth it to do 3 inspections a year and one visual inspection every 2. You’ll be rolling in dough soon
your d*ck grows 3 inches too

sunshine1983

uber likely will lose. If it wins people can sue to remove the yellow cap.
To be honest, I have no doubt in UBER will win the case.
UBER never said no to the wage increase like LYFT and JUNO did.
People will see ads like "Drive for UBER, be your own boss with $$30.00 an Hour." behind every MTA bus soon.
City never gives a damn about congestion, if they are truly serious about the congestion they should remove all the god damn Bike lanes.

Lenny_yellow_cab

To be honest, I have no doubt in UBER will win the case.
UBER never said no to the wage increase like LYFT and JUNO did.
People will see ads like "Drive for UBER, be your own boss with $$30.00 an Hour." behind every MTA bus soon.
City never gives a damn about congestion, if they are truly serious about the congestion they should remove all the god damn Bike lanes.
Bro Uber played us all, wtf u talking about? Seriously! :confusion:

sunshine1983

Bro Uber played us all, wtf u talking about? Seriously! :confusion:
I don't drive anymore.
All I am saying is that FUber is never kindhearted, they always find a way to screw drivers.
They will push to lift the cap, I have no doubt about it.
Cant bet the future on a bunch greedy politicians and Fuber.

Uber1010

Can the Court decision come within weeks or is it many months away?
I'm interested in this Court to prove the city do not need more FHV with my 2019 statement how much I earn for how many hours I been online are already who see all day in Manhattan doing nothing just occupied the city parking for free. I suggest ever one of you print your statement and send to the address of the Court ...... cover up your plates nr if you whant to be anonim

Uber1010

Do you honestly think that you will be making bank driving uber?
Get your TLC license and rent a car. Reality will kik you in the face quickly
Here are the earning record on black car NYC this it say everything why they cap the licence plate I'm hot to be in that Court if will be public. think again to spend Mony for luxury vehicle in NYC ...if any one whant all year statement request to christofor3003. Yahoo

Attachments

NYCguy2020

Here are the earning record on black car NYC this it say everything why they cap the licence plate I'm hot to be in that Court if will be public. think again to spend Mony for luxury vehicle in NYC ...if any one whant all year statement request to christofor3003. Yahoo
The entire rideshare gig (be it black or X) is a big fat joke. Hundreds of thousands of disparate ants trapped 12-15 hours in their cars fighting for the crumbs of an ever shrinking pie. Wake up and realize this is a sinking ship, jump before it's too late. There's no saving this dying shitty business, Luber and Co destroyed that industry FOREVER.