• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

When’s a Fare Not Worth It?

warsaw

$4.79 for an UberPool with two pick ups and drop offs in SF. Very short distance, but lots of work for very little money!

Please share your worst low fare trips!

warsaw

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Driving Five minutes for $5.00 is okay for one trip, but for pool that’s a slap in the face, with all the extra work and hassle!
Post automatically merged:

warsaw

Specific examples would be nice!

Some early morning trip from SF to Oakland or East Bay are a total wasteland and worth the meager fares.

warsaw

Anything +45.
I don't mind 45 minutes, but it has to be a surge fare or a select trip at least.
Cheap poo fare or uberx at regular price is not worth it and even worse is anything going to the East Bay during rush hours.

BeansnRice

I can remember 4 trips ...maybe 7 that I still remember the feeling of satisfaction of providing.
The other 14,479 just continue to give me that nauseous sinking feeling of loss ...

1995flyingspur

Driving Five minutes for $5.00 is okay for one trip, but for pool that’s a slap in the face, with all the extra work and hassle!
You mean you're only making $5 for the whole trip of 2 or 3 PAX?

sickofubersbs

Yes, actually that poo trip had two people and then another rider was added.
Very short distance, but less than $5 is such a face fart!
Not sure if you can do this or not but I work uber eats and when I get the rip off jobs from mcdonalds or long wait low pay places I immediately accept it and turn off the app just as fast so that they cannot add anymore orders onto that trip which results in a complete theft for the 2nd trip kind of like what you are explaining. Can you guys do that once you have 2 in the car or is the "stop getting @@@@ed button" blocked off somehow?