whatsapp group

Daniel Arenas

hi everybody I came from Miami I've been there for more than one year making uber and lyft and 4000 rides, now I'm in Houston and I wanted to know if you have here a whatsapp group because over there it works to share information in real time, my number 5 if you have one invite me

Last edited:

geauxfish

Probably not the best idea to post your number on a public forum, unless you're lonely and don't mind your number being posted on the Craigslist gay personals.

deiros

hi everybody I came from Miami I've been there for more than one year making uber and lyft and 4000 rides, now I'm in Houston and I wanted to know if you have here a whatsapp group because over there it works to share information in real time, my number 5 if you have one invite me
The area is over saturated with drivers. Don't expect many tips.

UberCadi

Zello appears to the best comm method that is available, over WhatsApp. Miami is a little folk town compared to Houston, so messaging/push to talk apps aren't as effective as one would like. You can be 2 hours away from another driver and still technically be in Houston.

Hello! We're probably not as exciting as your Miami crowd.

No South Beach pickups here.