1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

whats your limit

Discussion in 'Dayton' started by danahhoh, Sep 13, 2015.

1. danahhoh

danahhoh

Driving:
    UberX
    I am curious how far you will drive for a pick up. Must have been very few drivers in north dayton on line Sunday. I had at least 3 pings 16 to 20 mins away. Of I 70 n 675 highway driving.
    I picked up one. After uber fees 7 bucks. Not worth it. Cancelled the other two.
    Where do you draw the line?

2. Depends on how busy it is out, and my mood

I have chased them 19 minutes before. Usually end up getting burned for a $6 or $7 net

If it is a busy Friday night, no way am I going that far

If it is a slow Wednesday night, yeah I probably am

3. Uber Annie

Uber Annie

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    It depends on the day and time of the day. Last Tuesday I did a 17 minute at 4 a.m. it was to DAY.

4. Uber Annie

Uber Annie

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I live in Bellbrook I got a 8:15 a.m. today to CVG. The fare was $90.03......plus 10.00 tip. Even though I put 127 miles round trip I still made $62 after gas. I drive a small SUV.

5. PingMan

PingMan

I usually accept most fares. I try to get to $150 for the day then call it quits. Closer I get to that mark the closer I go home for the day.

6. danahhoh

danahhoh

Driving:
    UberX
    You can really make 150 everyday or do you just work wknds. Anymore I'm lucky for 80 on a saturday 4 to 10 pm. Mon thru thur half that

7. PingMan

PingMan

You can if you work a ton of hours. I start my day at the airport if that's not working I go elsewhere. I'm not one to just sit and wait for a fare. I'm constantly looking for holes on where there's not enough uber coverage and drive to those areas. I start at 9am and don't quit until I hit $150. Sometime that's driving up and into the bar rush. I know my hourly rate sucks but I just don't look at it like that since I just work 2 days a week. Usually Friday and Saturday.