What's your favorite thing about Lyft or Uber?

UberKing777

So I see almost only negative posts on here so let's change it up.

What's your favorite thing about Lyft or Uber?

Mine? The ability to work when I want.

Buddywannaride

My favorite thing is the weird people I meet. Some that come to mind: A drunk Type I diabetic with Vodka - she dropped the bottle and it smashed, one of the biggest bigots I've ever met, the teens who cranked my radio as loud as it would go, the guy who fell asleep in my back seat and lost his wallet with $147 in it (I returned it the next day - no tip), all the prissy Charlotte chicks who think they own you for $5.65 (note: driver only gets $3), the guy with the non-stop hiccups, the guy who threw up and made it my most profitable trip ever, the guy I drove to Raleigh, the mechanic who was diagnosing my clunking noise, the group of 5 college-age kids that threw a full beer can at my car and chased me down the street, the alleged date/drug-rape victim I drove home, braless, whom I know will never report it, the chick who insisted on anything but Top 40, the cancer patient with no hair that hit on me, the drunks who asked me to take an illegal turn (which I mistakely did and got pulled over - kudos to CMPD for letting me go), the hot chicks, but most of all the two riders out of 600+ that tipped me $20 each. I love them the best.

UberKing777

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My favorite thing about Uber is watching all the drivers complain and whine about how horrible Uber is, and how Uber owes them more/something/whatever, then they put their app back online and take another ping.
It's quite amusing.
Haha so true.

UberKing777

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My favorite thing is the weird people I meet. Some that come to mind: A drunk Type I diabetic with Vodka - she dropped the bottle and it smashed, one of the biggest bigots I've ever met, the teens who cranked my radio as loud as it would go, the guy who fell asleep in my back seat and lost his wallet with $147 in it (I returned it the next day - no tip), all the prissy Charlotte chicks who think they own you for $5.65 (note: driver only gets $3), the guy with the non-stop hiccups, the guy who threw up and made it my most profitable trip ever, the guy I drove to Raleigh, the mechanic who was diagnosing my clunking noise, the group of 5 college-age kids that threw a full beer can at my car and chased me down the street, the alleged date/drug-rape victim I drove home, braless, whom I know will never report it, the chick who insisted on anything but Top 40, the cancer patient with no hair that hit on me, the drunks who asked me to take an illegal turn (which I mistakely did and got pulled over - kudos to CMPD for letting me go), the hot chicks, but most of all the two riders out of 600+ that tipped me $20 each. I love them the best.
If you hate it so much (which you clearly do) then why drive? Go get a different job and get off my @@@@ing post.

IERide

So seriously:
I like being able to go online/offline whenever I feel like it.. I also like that it is nearly stress free (not counting the occasional idiot passenger) - being able to "work" and totally veg at the same time.

Notnownc

That one beautiful lady who had a short dress on and suddenly yelled out to her boyfriend -- "OMG you can see my Vag-na!"
-
He saw it - I did not but it was funny though !
-