What's your favorite meal that an UberEats customer bought for you?

Chris1973

Savory fusion Japanese food dish and appetizer that I cannot pronounce. BBQ ribs, brisket and all the fixens. A lobster roll in a buttery grilled hawaiian bun with clam chowder. That was last week.

ThanksUber

Savory fusion Japanese food dish and appetizer that I cannot pronounce. BBQ ribs, brisket and all the fixens. A lobster roll in a buttery grilled hawaiian bun with clam chowder. That was last week.
Nice..... :smiles:

I have had a lot of free meals thanks to UberEat's customers but nothing that sounds that good.

I have only had a customer really buy me dinner once. A business lady from California was doing some work in Minnesota and she ordered off UberEats. It was a small appetizer plate from a Japanese restaurant. When I delivered it she commented that it was so tiny. I talked to her for a few minutes and told her that I was taking a break from delivering and invited her out to dinner if she wanted to get something a little better to eat. We went out to dinner talked for a few hours and exchanged numbers. I did pay for dinner the first night but the next day she called me and invited me out for dinner. She paid the second night. After dinner we went and played mini golf. It was kinda cheezy but fun. Then we went to a place called Up-Down in Uptown. It's a retro video game bar here is their website it anyone is interested http://www.updownmpls.com/ Day 3 we met at the Mall of America and rode a few of the rides in the mall amusment park and just walk and check out the mall until her flight back to California.

Funny thing about it is that I don't remember what I got but it sure was a fun few days.

I have had a lot of free meals thanks to UberEat's customers but nothing that sounds that good.

I have only had a customer really buy me dinner once. A business lady from California was doing some work in Minnesota and she ordered off UberEats. It was a small appetizer plate from a Japanese restaurant. When I delivered it she commented that it was so tiny. I talked to her for a few minutes and told her that I was taking a break from delivering and invited her out to dinner if she wanted to get something a little better to eat. We went out to dinner talked for a few hours and exchanged numbers. I did pay for dinner the first night but the next day she called me and invited me out for dinner. She paid the second night. After dinner we went and played mini golf. It was kinda cheezy but fun. Then we went to a place called Up-Down in Uptown. It's a retro video game bar here is their website it anyone is interested http://www.updownmpls.com/ Day 3 we met at the Mall of America and rode a few of the rides in the mall amusment park and just walk and check out the mall until her flight back to California.

Funny thing about it is that I don't remember what I got but it sure was a fun few days.
Oh look, hes LARPing.

Eugene73

did you score yet :wink:

citytypeofguy

full rack of bbq ribs with 20 hot wings and blue cheese. coke bottle and fries and slaw its like they ordered it specifically for me and they didnt answer the phone, and no one was home. 5 minutes waited, I got paid and fed.
$10 ride with 1.3x boost
and $5 bonus for 10 minutes waiting in store.
$15 and free 30 dollar meal

Binary

4 orders of combination pho, seafood rice, and bubble tea.

Last night i got like 8 tacos, though. I felt bad about that one. Military bases are a @@@@@ to deliver to.

MissKris

How do people forget about their food like that?
Yesterday we had our first real winter weather here and I went out for as long as my car would make it without chains. I was nonstop busy and almost had 3 no show customers in a row. The first was McDonalds, which I ended up keeping. Next was Pad Thai, then a couple plates from a Mexican place. The latter 2 ran out with one minute left on the timer. One had used location for their address and it was wrong, the other didn’t put her apt number in a huge complex and had a disconnected phone on her account.

Since it was the first bad weather day that closed schools and kept ppl home, I think they assumed deliveries would take longer and just passed out while waiting. I made every attempt to contact and normally would’ve waited a little bit longer but I was getting nonstop pings and needed to make the most of my time since lack of chains was going to limit me. Also just about everyone I delivered to yesterday, from early in the morning to early afternoon, were completely baked lol

Uber_Jay2

How do people forget about their food like that?
They had a technical glitch with mine the restaurant had no idea what they were doing and put the delivery on the wrong spot and wouldn't let me begin the trip. So they called the customer and cancelled and told me to keep it or dispose of it. I don't throw away food but that was too much for me so I shared

Wings
Boneless wings
Bacon cheeseburger fries
Ceaser Salad
Soft pretzels with crab dip
Porogies