What's your avg rating? Is it realistic to get an avg rating of 4.5?

renyeo

Wow, Wee! So high. I only 4.69 down from 4.71 but a couple of months back it was 4.65 - they swing back and forth. I don't care so much on ratings - money most important. Ha ha!

night9sky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how do u guys get high rating like 4.7+? share some tips? do u go out of your way to provide something more, or just basic courtesy and good driving?

Wowwee

Most pple rate with respect to fare, lower fare, higher rating, that is for taxi. A short trip from plaza sing to taka will earn u 1 star for 3.70 + 3 + 4.5 + peak + distance..pax face all black when paying.

Observingonly

Grab should do away with rating! Look so silly like that! Whether service good or not is not it's business. It is the respective taxi companies who provide the their drivers with customer service classes, not Grab.

So why Grab so busy body.

To the pax, it should be 'Want want don't want don't want lor'.

stevewish

how do u guys get high rating like 4.7+? share some tips? do u go out of your way to provide something more, or just basic courtesy and good driving?
boardroom formal dress code preferable with dress hat.
stand attention at vehicle side awaiting for rider arrival.
bow 90 degree or salute with respect to rider.
open and close doors for all riders.
Meet riders reasonable and unreasonable requests.
Delight riders beyond their expectations.

renyeo

I think the single most effective way to get good ratings is to get the route correct every time with a comfortable ride (throttle jerkiness, vomit-inducing G-forces, bum-shifting lateral movements and rabbit starts at traffic lights as well as unsafe speeding for given road conditions all add up to unpleasant experience).

But heck la! Ratings cannot put food on table wan. Ha ha!

Just make sure you stick up to 4.4 and above can liao la.

:p

Last edited:

night9sky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well, i saw a new driver incentive scheme from an operator is really good, but subject to >4.5 ratings.

Skboy

boardroom formal dress code preferable with dress hat.
stand attention at vehicle side awaiting for rider arrival.
bow 90 degree or salute with respect to rider.
open and close doors for all riders.
Meet riders reasonable and unreasonable requests.
Delight riders beyond their expectations.
I will give 1 star cos I may think you siao.

canyon

Your rate is going to fluctuate back and forth. 4.4 should not be to hard to raise. But you need to do it soon because if you continue below a 4.6 they will give you a 30 day warning to bring it up. If not they will deactivate you and then if you still want to drive for them you'll have to pay for a class to be re-activated. Hope that helps.

Braun

I have a 4.94 rating from 180 trips. I usually initiate conversation to my riders if they are willing, else just asking light-hearted questions about their day does help a little. In Paris, I once sat in an UberX and the driver offered me a bottle of water and sweets, which I guiltily took. Now, that's some service.

Hayashi Takeshi

I drive uber part time 1.5 yr. Driven 4k+ trips. Rating between 4.7-4.8. Lolx. Always receive msg from uber i am top 5%. But useless shit. No incentive

Poor_Lad

Must have rating of 4.4 or higher if not Uber might sent you warning SMS and deactivate your account. But I heard peeps who rent car from LCR is immune to deactivation. Lots of fussy pax recently so my rating drop a lot. Its 4.5 now.

Last edited:

renyeo

Must have rating of 4.4 or higher if not Uber might sent you warning SMS and deactivate your account. But I heard peeps who rent car from LCR is immune to deactivation. Lots of fussy pax recently so my rating drop a lot. Its 4.5 now.
Ha ha! Uber own self check own self lor!

:wink: