What's with the drivers that drive with their headlights off at night...anyone?

UberDriver72

Ok...I know that there's some sort of gang initiation that you're required to shoot at someone that innocently flashes their high beams at you if you're driving with your headlights off at night....but, is there THAT many # of drivers out at night that really wanna join a [email protected]$#ING gang??? Am I alone in thinking this way? Your thoughts...

More Cowbell

Ive caught myself a few times driving without lights on at night. SUV has headlights on always by default. When u turn them off during day, dash lights are still on & controlled by an interior light sensor, no indication your headlights arent on when it turns dark. Bad design.

Richard Cranium

Ok...I know that there's some sort of gang initiation that you're required to shoot at someone that innocently flashes their high beams at you if you're driving with your headlights off at night....but, is there THAT many # of drivers out at night that really wanna join a [email protected]$#ING gang??? Am I alone in thinking this way? Your thoughts...

As far as the Gang initiation, that is false: http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/lightsout.asp
However some of the people coiuld be leaving a well lit parking lot, and they simply forget.
I would say the others are intoxicated.

RC

UberDriver72

I just wish the people with the skill to install those retina damaging super bright white lights could also figure out how to aim them at the road and not back of my head.

I feel like everyone has their high beams on behind me for this exact reason. What can be done about it, though?

Hell yeah !

That guy with the headlights off must be a depressed uber driver whose life got miserably dark after driving uber.

Hence, he doesnot mind darkness!

Kmiles

I've switched my lights to manual and forgot to turn them on. Houston has lots of street lights, so it's easy to forget to turn the headlights on.

tohunt4me

Look how many people joined UBER !

there is NO TELLING what people may do .

dumbdriver

In St Louis the FBI estimates between 109-150 gangs here. Over 1,000 unsolved murders still a large, most of them drive bys and car jackings. Over 70+% of murders here never caught!!