What's up with the connection?!!

cwharrell73

I'm having the same issue as well as rides cancelling almost immediately. Shows rider canceled but my acceptance rate has dropped from 100% to 83% in just 2 hours despite accepting everything.

UberRose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow....so I am not the only one with a lot of immediate cancellations!! And I don't see any earnings and my total is same as last nights!!...Hope they fix this!!
...I have come back home....I find it difficult to do blind driving without seeing my earnings after every ride!!

Treasuredjems

Wow....so I am not the only one with a lot of immediate cancellations!! And I don't see any earnings and my total is same as last nights!!...Hope they fix this!!
...I have come back home....I find it difficult to do blind driving without seeing my earnings after every ride!!
I quit for the night as well just for that very reason. I can't believe a billion dollar doesn't have the ability to maintain a stable app..really getting old.

kc ub'ing!

Me too! Drove from 2pm to midnight, last trip/fare recorded was at 4:03pm! I have 14 trips unaccounted for per the ap! Fortunately, all trips for the day do appear on my statement on Uber's website! But to not see your earnings increase while driving is devastatingly de-motivating!

MSUGrad9902

Yeah, its been screwily for me too. The trips were showing 0.00 for each trip for a while. The website has correct data, except they haven't gotten to my fare adjustment yet from last night (5 pax), which usually they do in a couple of hours. It wasn't that great of a night anyway.

kevink

I quit Uber early last night as well due to this issue. Snagged a few Lyft fares but all in all not a night worth writing home about. OTOH, it does seem corrected today as my earnings show now, with appropriate fares for each trip. It IS BS though that Uber has these kinds of issues. They expect us to be perfect, but they F up almost every update that gets released.

UberRose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The earnings are back up....I really hope this doesn't happen tonight as Friday and Saturday are big earning nights!!!

kc ub'ing!

Not to be Mr. Conspiracy... but I usually pick a monetary goal for the day and once I reach it, I'm off the road for sleepy bye time. Last night I stopped at midnight and $49.07 and thought, "gee I hope actual is at least $100." Turned out to be $184! No way I would've continued after $120, had I known I got there. Happy with the dough but I cant help but feel a little manipulated! You don't think Uber would... DA DA DA-DAAAA!(dramatic music)

Last edited: