What's up with PHL queue?

bluedogz

Since I get a lot of PHL rides from Wilmington, I usually hang out at PHL and snag a trip back. This week, the queue icon hasn't appeared on my app like it usually does when I'm inside the geofence.

Is there something going on I don't know about?

AllmightyBillNye

Do ya guys run into problems with the PPA or philly police at the airport anymore, with tows, tickets, stings etc? And I assume ya just wait in the cell phone lot right?

Pulchra

Do ya guys run into problems with the PPA or philly police at the airport anymore, with tows, tickets, stings etc? And I assume ya just wait in the cell phone lot right?
Only issue I have had at the airport is waiting 30 minutes just to receive 3 pool request in a row. Resulting in getting bumped out of queue. This is a bigger problem than any ppa, police, sheriff deputy, highway patrol or any law enforcement entities at PHL.

AllmightyBillNye

Only issue I have had at the airport is waiting 30 minutes just to receive 3 pool request in a row. Resulting in getting bumped out of queue. This is a bigger problem than any ppa, police, sheriff deputy, highway patrol or any law enforcement entities at PHL.
Ah okay. Yea I've been just dropping riders off, turning the app off, and leaving ever since the "the ppa is towing cars" wave of f*ckery.

Are people making pool requests at PHL?

Pulchra

Ah okay. Yea I've been just dropping riders off, turning the app off, and leaving ever since the "the ppa is towing cars" wave of f*ckery.

Are people making pool requests at PHL?
PHL is open for uber business just not the type of business I am looking for. When I drop off I can't get anything else but pool request. I rather leave with no pax than have a pool fare.

bluedogz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
PHL is open for uber business just not the type of business I am looking for. When I drop off I can't get anything else but pool request. I rather leave with no pax than have a pool fare.
Funny, I haven't had that problem. I've only been served three Pools in a row once.

Sometimes you have to give it a few minutes. Let the system recognize you are at the airport.
True, but I've sat for 30 minutes copping a nap, and still the queue doesn't appear. That's why I asked here- tried the basic stuff.

Pulchra

Funny, I haven't had that problem. I've only been served three Pools in a row once.

True, but I've sat for 30 minutes copping a nap, and still the queue doesn't appear. That's why I asked here- tried the basic stuff.
Was your Bluetooth off. Mine interfered with the queue.

Limovan

It does often lag. I sat waiting for a ping with wait time at 8 -20 mins . Then goes higher, then I l leave. Then goes down again. ..

phluber

My queue has been acting up the last few days too. It appears then disappears and has just been shitty all around.

UberBlueVW

Hi,

I visited the Hub to get a question answered and was told that the 'zone' was an 'evolving thing'. That was before the new lot was announced.
My Bluetooth doesn't affect it. I even talk on the phone through my car while in the queue.

UberBlueVW