What's up with new Uber feedback of passengers?

UberNLV

There's a new option on the screen when I have a ride to send feedback about a passenger during/after a ride.
Does anyone know if that is just between us and Uber or does Uber pass your complaint on to the passenger?

DEEJER77

There's a new option on the screen when I have a ride to send feedback about a passenger during/after a ride.
Does anyone know if that is just between us and Uber or does Uber pass your complaint on to the passenger?
are you saying this option is actually available while the passenger is still in the car?

UberNLV

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Before the ride starts it goes straight to reasons to cancel the ride (I didn't get that screen shot)
After ride begins looks like it gives a list of issues during the ride. Looks like it just let's us report an issue without digging into the help menu.
Screenshot_20190502-115507.png

Udrivevegas

There are reasons for cancel before getting to pax, like I accepted on accident or pickup too far. I noticed on the start ride screen it has a silhouette that looks like it could be for pax photo. I'm hoping that is something they are adding.

UberNLV

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It looks like they’re letting us report an issue with a ride when the ride ends instead of having to wait for the ride to process then go back and report an issue.