• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

What's The Most Money You've Made In One Day?

Homer J

I'm kinda curious what's the most money everyone had made in one day of driving, not including gas and wear and tear and stuff. Just straight money earned. Myself, it's $223 with only 1 airport run and 1 out of town trip. The rest were all shorter trips but with alot of surges.

Homer J

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am aware of that thread. Im not asking about individual fares. I'm asking about total fares brought in for a whole day.

Last edited:

TDOT DRIVER

The key thing is how many hours did it take you to earn your highest. Mine is $208 on a 8 hour shift, after uber fees but not including my expenses. Almost all the rides as you can imagine were surges in this particular day. Without consistent surges, there's no way to make decent money with these dirt cheap rates. No uber rider is worth picking up without surges if they don't tip you. Anyways, be smart and outsmart uber's sustem.

inpool

i once made 5 dollars cold hard cash dude. HAHAHA beat dat
I'm kinda curious what's the most money everyone had made in one day of driving, not including gas and wear and tear and stuff. Just straight money earned. Myself, it's $223 with only 1 airport run and 1 out of town trip. The rest were all shorter trips but with alot of surges.

momo14

My best day was $217 after Uber took 20%. i drove about 9 hours that day. half of them was on surge.

Nickolas

The key thing is how many hours did it take you to earn your highest. Mine is $208 on a 8 hour shift, after uber fees but not including my expenses. Almost all the rides as you can imagine were surges in this particular day. Without consistent surges, there's no way to make decent money with these dirt cheap rates. No uber rider is worth picking up without surges if they don't tip you. Anyways, be smart and outsmart uber's sustem.
How do you drive in Surge, Each time I move into a surge area it dissappears, if it does not dissappear i get a pink from a spot that is not under surge

TDOT DRIVER

Nickolas avoid driving to surge area like Biozon mentioned. Surges fluctuate and most of time the surge will be gone by the time you reach the surging area. Most of the downtown core surges if demand is high anyways.

biozon

Exactly, there is no point in chasing surges. You should rely on stable ping flow instead.

Taxi Driver in Arizona

Back before the depression hit, I had several $500 days and a few $700 days. That was back in '04-'05. Those days are long gone. Now $350 is a very good day.

Disgusted Driver

Most of you must be pretty new, I remember the good old days when we had a decent rate and on a hopping Saturday night you could clear 250-300. My best was Halloween last year, $650 after Uber cut for 10 hours straight driving and I was by no means the highest. Those days are long gone.

Disgusted Driver

We are but we dont want to be misinformed, cause when i hear of $650 after Uber cut Im like, sometimes I dont make that in a week after, I have a FT job so trying to target $500 a week. if I can do that in a day then...wao.
No, we are not doing any better here in the states. That was a crazy day, Uber was new in Raleigh, Halloween was on a Saturday so everyone was out partying and the pax really didn't understand what a 6 or 8 X multiplier meant in terms of the fare. It was crazy. Down here in Raleigh, I normally make somewhere in the vicinity of $150 to 200 driving Select if I drive 8 hours on a busy Sat. night from 7pm to 3am. If it's not busy, I usually just pop out from 1 to 3am and rake in a few surge fares at last call. I would be surprised if X drivers are getting more than 150 before their vehicle expenses so not a lot of money.

biozon

I think you guys are doing worse in States than we here, in Canada (Uber rates wise, of course). However US dollar is much stronger than Canadian now. Also, gas prices are generally way lower than ours. Here in Toronto average price for regular (AKI 87) gas is currently CAD $1.14 per litre, meaning CAD $4.32 per US gallon. That is US $3.32 per gallon. Which is almost US $0.70 more on average than for you, guys, in US (at least at East coast), making filling an average 70L full tank at a whopping US $13 cheaper.