• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

what's the lowest rated pax you will pick up

JMBF831

I think it would also depend on how far away they are and if surge is going on. I had a 3.6 that was 19 minutes away so I had to ignore her ping. If the 3.3 was closer then I would've taken her. 3.6 Could be the result of a few trips

Say the pax got a 4, 4, and a 3. That would rate her as a 3.6

To me, the rating would mean a lot more if it told you how many trips they've taken.

a 3.6 after 3 rides could mean anything. But a 3.6 after 20 rides tells me the rider is no good lol

ATL2SD

4.6 is now my threshold...

I picked up a 4.1 a few weeks ago. Never again! She was under the influence & on the phone crying to her boyfriend. She emptied out her purse on my back seat while looking for something & left a mess when she got out. I promptly gave that @@@@@ 1*.

Last night I was a pinged by a 3.3....lmao. No sir, I'm not picking up low rated pax ever again. How are you a 3.3 & still able to use the app but if I slip below a 4.6, I'm deactivated?... Lol

JMBF831

4.6 is now my threshold...

I picked up a 4.1 a few weeks ago. Never again! She was under the influence & on the phone crying to her boyfriend. She emptied out her purse on my back seat while looking for something & left a mess when she got out. I promptly gave that @@@@@ 1*.

Last night I was a pinged by a 3.3....lmao. No sir, I'm not picking up low rated pax ever again. How are you a 3.3 & still able to use the app but if I slip below a 4.6, I'm deactivated?... Lol
Seriously? You won't take a 4.5 even if it's surge or they're only 5 minutes away.

Uber Kraus

Seriously? You won't take a 4.5 even if it's surge or they're only 5 minutes away?
Seriously? You won't take a 4.5 even if it's surge or they're only 5 minutes away?

The record goes back and forth across the needle. Don't try this at home with your moms record collection kids!

JMBF831

The record goes back and forth across the needle. Don't try this at home with your moms record collection kids!
I just find it dumb people say they wont go below 4.6 because you know if it was surge and 5-min away they'd likely take it...

My point from another thread still stands. I wish it said how many trips a pax has taken, would give you us a much better idea of their rating.
A 4.5 could be the result of someone with 2 rides, a 4 and a 5.

JMBF831

"I wont pick someone up if they have 1 perfect score (5-star) and 1 near perfect score (4-star)! No way bro!"

manuellsam

I look at the name if it's not a scary name I drive to the pick up , i wait only 1 minute for low rated pax then I cancel

I can never resist the urge or curiosity to meet some of the low rated riders lol yeah I already know i need to be less curious

Attachments