What's the longest pickup you ever did?

Modern-Day-Slavery

Mine was today. More than 30 minutes from Forest Lakes to the south side of Ipswich. Got to the driveway and they were not ready. Thought it might be a big trip back to Brisbane CBD but no. Interesting that when I get the request from Uber it says 21 mins but after I accept and put into google it jumps up to 30. Usually I only accept trips under 5 or 6 minutes but was feeling lucky!

PhantomDriver

Mine was today. More than 30 minutes from Forest Lakes to the south side of Ipswich. Got to the driveway and they were not ready. Thought it might be a big trip back to Brisbane CBD but no. Interesting that when I get the request from Uber it says 21 mins but after I accept and put into google it jumps up to 30. Usually I only accept trips under 5 or 6 minutes but was feeling lucky!
Sounds like you are making good money?

NickyBoy

When I first started I got one that said 24 mins but it was wrong as there was a huge 5 km long lake between me & the pax & to drive around it took 15 minutes, so the actual trip was almost 40 mins - somehow the app calculated the time if I drove straight across the lake... When I got there it was in the middle of nowhere & I thought oooh big ride to a main town, nope 3 km's to a friends house :mad: and that was the end of drives over 10 minutes - never again :cool:

Sydney Uber

It's too much to hope for ANY on-demand Rideshare Apps to stick to the original true definition of Rideshare that allowed a Driver the right to decide (with destination information) if the job suited him or not.

The only App I know that sort of sticks to the original concept of Rideshare is GPU with pre-bookings offered with destinations.

Vikbrisvegas

So far I remember back in July 2014, I got job for Domestic Airport and I was in Deagon, as per uber app it was 20-25 minutes drive back to D.Airport but lucky I got pax for Narangba lol, made $69, as I remember that time we have to accept 90% trips to take get extra $100 ( incentive )on top of your trip if you drive 6pm to 2pm.

lebrasee007

you didnt call them to see where they going???

lebrasee007

It's too much to hope for ANY on-demand Rideshare Apps to stick to the original true definition of Rideshare that allowed a Driver the right to decide (with destination information) if the job suited him or not.

The only App I know that sort of sticks to the original concept of Rideshare is GPU with pre-bookings offered with destinations.
you have their number,easy you call them!!!!